Thread: Gyno

the butcher.. is offline New Member

Question Gyno

About 4 to 6 months after my cycle. I did Deca /winny/sus and abot 4 to 6 months later my nipple was sensetive and hurt in the shower or on contact. Doc told me it was gyno. I should have started nolva immediatly but put it off. Too late now. When I am working out hard my chest is fairly tight and doesnt look bad but if I start slacking in the gym doesnt look too good. I am afraid os surgery and dont want to be out for 2months post surgery. Anyone get surgery? How did it turn out? How long were you out? I always had a problem there and think that it started in adolescence. I just thought that I was holding access water or needed to lose some weight, never thought it was gyno. Can anything be done other than surgery. Do I have any other options.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    sorry bro, looks like the only way youre going to get rid of it is to have surgery. Just do it and try and recover soon so you can enjoy the summer. Good luck

en1222 is offline Member
    i had the surgery in both breasts different times.The surgery was fine minimal pain. I could not do chest for about a month and a half but i started to do arms. When they remove tell them to remove the whole thing if they can so it never comes back.

GET IT DONE IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE AND/OR BOTHER U FOREVER!!!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, it never to late for Nolvadex . Jump on 20mgs ed for 2 - 4 months and it should go away. If u have the surgery, like my brotha en1222 said make sure they cut the gland out also. That way it wont come back. If they dont u run the risk of it coming back. Good luck!!

OG

Thread Information