2blargest is offline New Member

how would you run this???

i have 30 amps of omnadren 250, 10 cc' of deca 300, 10cc's of equipoise 200, 75 anadol-50's, and 40cc's of fina. i also have clomid and nolvadex . would you front load.would you run the eq and deca together? could use some help on this . ive ran other cycles but only with test and deca. thanks for your input bros.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro with only 30 amps of omni you will have very uneven levels...you will need another bottle of eq, get rid of the deca and anadriol, and use the fina...heres how id run it....you never provided stats either...but since you said you've cycled before i would consider running this...if youve only done one cycle before this, drop the omni and get test cyp and run it at 600mg....Madmax...

fina 75mg ed (6-13)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    omni 750mg (1-10)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What were your other cycles?

JohnnyB

madmax, i was going to run everything for 10 weeks. i was thinking of doing 750mg of omni per week, mon wed fri. eq 2oo per week, and then running deca when eq runs out 300 per week. doing 50mg per day of a- bombs for 1week, then 100mg for 2 weeks then 50mg for last week, and 75mg of fina ed for last 4 weeks. i can obtain more gear, but funds are limited. thanks for your in put. i also was under the impression that eq and deca were similar. stats- 220lbs, 5'11'. 41 years old.( dont bust on my age, haha)

ive done just test cycles. test and deca , test and d-bols, my last cycle was 600mg of cyp,300mg of deca for 14 weeks, 35mg of d-bol per day for 6 weeks. and clomid at end of ALL my cycles. ive been around the block, but never have i stacked all the gear i mentioned above. thanks again

i also purchased different gear this time, to make sure my receptors were fresh to the new stuff.

i know there have to be more of you guys that can give me some more input,please.

can some one give me a hand. need help please

help

Thread Information