MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

why not 1000mgs of test per week??????????

Hey guys why does almost everyone on this board suggest staying lower than 1000mg of test ethenate per week?
    If one can gain more and then maintain more muscle mass then why not do it?

Just curious

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Everyone has a limit on their test dosage to where sides increase but no noticable gains increase.
    You have to find what works for you. I know of several guys who gain great at 750mg. If they increase dosage, the only thing they add is side effects. With some, the optimal dosage will be 1g, some will be 500mg.

Whats you previous cycle experience? If you're an intermediate user with some good knowledge and feel that you want to try 1g, then go for it. I would not, but I havn't needed to.

More gear does not mean more gains. The trick to this game is to get the most amount of gains with the least amount of gear.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    all i have ever got from a kplan a week was extra bloat!!

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Im gonna have to also find this one out my self. I have been told in person do NOT do less than a 1000 per wk by a PRO who also has his medical degree (thats just a side note )! I will be trying this in the near future!

I just think there to many overly causious Friends here on this board which is fine BUT your not gonna get big with out goin Big...... JMO! AND I DO think this site has a TON of knowledge to be learned But there just arent alot if any real BODY BUILDERS here. Thats real as in COMPETITVE MINDED seeking Pro-status. Is this a recreational thing for you or Journey towards ACHEIVEMENT and success !!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS consider safety first. AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

In no way am I saying Im a PRO or WILL BE JUST TRING to learn and GET BIG....... FREAKY PSYIQUE!!!!!!!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    what is your cycle 1000 grams of that kind of test along with what else ?

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    a pro bb at my gym say's its a waste of time to do anyless then 1000mg a week..i'm not a pro half that it just fine for me.

flex321 is offline Member
    I talked to a pro myself before and he was only lots of different things...
    This guy told me he had been on fina for over 6 months. Though he said he was only doing every 3 day injects with the fina, I told him to try eod or ed which was probbly a mistake since he had been on so long.
    Anyways he was on abunch of stuff, but when I asked him about Test he said he only goes upto 1000mg/wk he said if he does more than that he doesn't see an increase in size.

His stats were 5'5 250lbs, and he also said he usually stays on cause when he comes off he loses to much. Silly fella is goning to need to be on test forever now.

skii96 is offline Member
    i have ran 2g's of test per well alone b4 with some femara and had no sides whatsoever. it all depends on your body. But when i run it with eq or deca i drop the dosage some. 1g of test per week wont kill ya but if you are more prone to gyno then you're gonna need more then 1mg of adex!

YES ANTI's are gonna be the key here but gettin your shit started back up will be more important. Longer cycles through in some hcg to keep those puppies in check. FOR most I think its the fear of the UNKNOWN and thats what were tring to discover safely. So all with experince on this PLEASE chime in!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone has different tolerances and those tolerances change with age. For what most people are trying to accomplish here a Gram of test a week is more than enough. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves.

This article I have .......for mass trining
    WEEK 1-8
    1) 1000mg test cyp or Enan per wk( 300 eod )
    2) 300 mg EQ per wk (100mg eod)
    3) 400 mg DECA per wk (200mg 2x a wk)
    4) GH 4iu's per day (every morning upon waking)
    5) Insulin 6iu in moring/ 4iu 5-6 hrs later
    6) .5mg ARIMADEX EOD

WEEK 9-16
    1) 100mg SUS (250 EOD)
    2) 50mgs TREN (EOD)
    3) 5-8 Dianbol (per day)
    4) CONTINUE GH ( 4iu morning)
    5) INSULIN (6iu,4iu)
    6) .5mg ARIMIDEX

and for truley advanced
    7) IGF-1 @ 10-20mcg imediately after training (30 days on, 2wks off)

this is what they are doin to gain size ADD MEGA MASS and serious strength!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Obviousely I dont think any of us are ready for this BUT this what it takes NOT Just 2 DECA /SUS 600,500mgs a year .........LOL but thats for you to decide!

Rickson just made a very Important statement Please consider that before goin BALLS OUT Or maybe BALLS IN after a cycle Like that!!!!!!!!!

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    This article I have .......for mass trining
    WEEK 1-8
    1) 1000mg test cyp or Enan per wk( 300 eod )
    2) 300 mg EQ per wk (100mg eod)
    3) 400 mg DECA per wk (200mg 2x a wk)
    4) GH 4iu's per day (every morning upon waking)
    5) Insulin 6iu in moring/ 4iu 5-6 hrs later
    6) .5mg ARIMADEX EOD

WEEK 9-16
    1) 100mg SUS (250 EOD)
    2) 50mgs TREN (EOD)
    3) 5-8 Dianbol (per day)
    4) CONTINUE GH ( 4iu morning)
    5) INSULIN (6iu,4iu)
    6) .5mg ARIMIDEX

and for truley advanced
    7) IGF-1 @ 10-20mcg imediately after training (30 days on, 2wks off)

this is what they are doin to gain size ADD MEGA MASS and serious strength!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Obviousely I dont think any of us are ready for this BUT this what it takes NOT Just 2 DECA /SUS 600,500mgs a year .........LOL but thats for you to decide!
    PC make sure you hit me up b4 you make a run at this longer cycle of yours. The cycle you posted has alot of flaws in it.

this is not my cycle Just an article I was reading! But I will hit ya up whenthe time comes!!!!Just wondering what did you not like in there the Gh in the Morn and the Insulin split and not after your workout! This is a article from Dave Palumbo! Those were his words
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 04-08-2003 at 06:11 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    GH should be shot 2x a day from what i've learned. also, 50 mgs of tren EOD, isnt a whole lot. there are a bunch of flaws, skii is right.

LIKE I mentioned This was from a Pro In an article Hes huge and seems to know his shit but I cant defend him maybe the tren is lower because of all the other CRAP he suggest! What are the other flaws?

WOW !!!!!!!!

how do I put a picture here and make it bigger it keeps telling me file to big???????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails why not 1000mgs of test per week??????????-dp%5B1%5D-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by RON; 04-09-2003 at 10:01 PM.

I'm running 400mgs of DECA with this testosterone enethate. I will be running it for 10 weeks. I'm thinking about 750 mg's to mazimixe my cycle. I take a 200mg shot of depo testosterone once per week for hormone replacement and am afraid I may have more immunity to the testosterone than those not taking hormone replacement.
    I did 1125 grams of testosterone ethenate along with 450mgs of EQ my very first cycle. I gained 25lbs but I also hurt a few joints from such an increase in strength. I was beyond bloated because I used no anti-es. I am not suseptible to gyno so I choose not to use any.
    Is the 400mgs of DECA gonna be stronger than 450mgs of EQ?

The reason I took such a high dose of TEST my first cycle was because a local PRO said to blow out my first cycle. He suggested up to 3000mg of test but I knew better than that!

That might of put inthe hospital you probaly made a wise choice! Remember ANTI'S arenot just for GYNO you have to get back up your Natural Test following a cycle like that espesially! or your body will go catibolic releasing alot of cortisol and will fight its self to balance its self back out! HORMONE IMBALANCE.........
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 04-09-2003 at 08:35 AM.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I think 1,000mg is a good dosage. Not much more side effects than 500mg, yet not double the results, nevertheless, significantly greater gains.

-SF

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    More gear does not mean more gains. The trick to this game is to get the most amount of gains with the least amount of gear.
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Everyone has different tolerances and those tolerances change with age. For what most people are trying to accomplish here a Gram of test a week is more than enough. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves.
    Pheedno and Rickson are absolutely correct.

For those of you listening to "PRO" bodybuilders who have suggested starting at a gram of testosterone a week, you may want to take a moment to consider the source of this info. Some people (for various reasons) will tell newbies things sarcastically (with a straight face), laughing to themselves all the while--knowing that the newbie is taking them seriously. To give "advice" like that to someone that looks up to you is an egocentric, irresponsible thing to do. But, it happens.

In a book titiled "Beyond Brawn--The Insider's Encyclopedia on How to Build Muscle & Might," the author, Stuart McRobert, gives excellent advice. One of the pearls of wisdom he casts out to his readers is this (paraphrased):

"Some of the worst people to ask for advice are the genetically blessed, because they grow quickly and easily, but aren't aware of why they grow. These gifted people may attribute their growth to a certain exercise or [dose of drugs], etcetera. But when that same exercise [or dose] is done by someone else, it may result in injury and/or other harm.

Listen to YOUR body. See what works for you. The genetically gifted bodybuilders (all of the successful professional bodybuilders are genetically gifted), have taken time to learn what works for them. Their routines [and doses] are NOT meant for you."

To finish off with my $0.02: I'm more apt to listen to a bodybuilder when he/she suggests moderation as opposed to the "all or nothing" excessive approach--especially when it comes to administering steroids . The use of steroids IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE, so any advice coming from someone who professes that their way is the ONLY way or the BEST WAY FOR EVERYONE, should be taken with a grain of salt.

No objections here! Wise info and I definatley agree Newbies would not want to take 1ooomgs a wk! But the descusion here was, I think, for the more advanced and those looking to take it to that next Level!!! No more No less!!!!!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Everyone has a limit on their test dosage to where sides increase but no noticable gains increase.
    You have to find what works for you. I know of several guys who gain great at 750mg. If they increase dosage, the only thing they add is side effects. With some, the optimal dosage will be 1g, some will be 500mg.

Whats you previous cycle experience? If you're an intermediate user with some good knowledge and feel that you want to try 1g, then go for it. I would not, but I havn't needed to.

Zactly, I couldn't agree more. I can't do anything with less than 500mg a week of test, but to much and I bloat like a water balloon.
    Great answer pheedno.. I can defainately see why you are a vet bro!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, being a newbie and I took the time to ask tons of questions and got tons of research. I truly believe one should start out with a lower dose to see how your body reacts to it. I started out with only 250mg of Test Enan a week and Im already seeing results, though I know now I can bump it up. I have had no sides whatsoever. Newbies who don't do research and think it's OK to start out with 1,000Mg a week better be very careful. It all depends on how your body reacts to it, and I'd rather start of safe than sorry. (Wisdom I've learned from everyone on this board)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by BASK8KACE

Pheedno and Rickson are absolutely correct.

For those of you listening to "PRO" bodybuilders who have suggested starting at a gram of testosterone a week, you may want to take a moment to consider the source of this info. Some people (for various reasons) will tell newbies things sarcastically (with a straight face), laughing to themselves all the while--knowing that the newbie is taking them seriously. To give "advice" like that to someone that looks up to you is an egocentric, irresponsible thing to do. But, it happens.

In a book titiled "Beyond Brawn--The Insider's Encyclopedia on How to Build Muscle & Might," the author, Stuart McRobert, gives excellent advice. One of the pearls of wisdom he casts out to his readers is this (paraphrased):

"Some of the worst people to ask for advice are the genetically blessed, because they grow quickly and easily, but aren't aware of why they grow. These gifted people may attribute their growth to a certain exercise or [dose of drugs], etcetera. But when that same exercise [or dose] is done by someone else, it may result in injury and/or other harm.

Listen to YOUR body. See what works for you. The genetically gifted bodybuilders (all of the successful professional bodybuilders are genetically gifted), have taken time to learn what works for them. Their routines [and doses] are NOT meant for you."

To finish off with my $0.02: I'm more apt to listen to a bodybuilder when he/she suggests moderation as opposed to the "all or nothing" excessive approach--especially when it comes to administering steroids. The use of steroids IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE, so any advice coming from someone who professes that their way is the ONLY way or the BEST WAY FOR EVERYONE, should be taken with a grain of salt.

very well put bro. i would just like to add that even if these genetically gifted pros arent kidding, you must understand that they probably honestly believe that one cannot grow with less than 1 gram of test a week. they know that from years of AS useage and seeing their colleagues dose in the same manner, i bet some of them consider 750 mg of test run with GH and slin a bridge

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by skii96

PC make sure you hit me up b4 you make a run at this longer cycle of yours. The cycle you posted has alot of flaws in it.
    Well im not even going to go into all of the flaws because their are so many! Not saying that cycle wouldnt work, it would, but i just think you could set up a better one.

Cool, skii96 I was only wondering! I wouldnt run a cycle like that any way!, too ,too, much for me but Ill be doin a larger cycle in the future and would appritate all critiqing! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skii96 is offline Member
    Absolutely!! Just let me know!

Bump

Thread Information