The Butcher is offline Member

Anyone used Red Star of China Sus? Here are my findings.

Anyone ever hear of Red Star of China Sus that has .675mg of Arimidex mixed in with it? I have been told it comes in 20ml bottles. Any info about quality, legitimacy, packaging etc that you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Read my post below for an update on my results from using it.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 06-10-2003 at 08:02 AM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes. It's called Sustanon Dry. They have a special on it now. Haven't heard of anyones results, but their Dri-Test (prop/dex) was a huge hit, but now its discontinued. Although .675mg dex isn't enough for most people especially if shooting EOD, even ED its a bit low because if you're shooting 1ml ED you'll be running 1.75g/wk test. I'd still add some liquidex to compliment it. As for packaging, I believe it comes in 30ml vials and they have a sale on them for a few more days. 3 for $300 or something like that.
    Last edited by nj_; 04-09-2003 at 11:00 PM.

The Butcher is offline Member

Question Red Star Sus-Dry Results and a ?

Well, I've been taking 1250mg/week of this Sus for 7 weeks, and I have been losing weight. Take into account that I stay on most of the year, and 750-1000mg/week is about a maintenance dose for me. Another guy I know has been using it as well, (750mg/week) and he hasn't gained shit. I am thinking that it is either fake, or severly underdosed. I switched to this from 1000mg/week of Primotest, so I think that my weight loss is from fake test. My strength has not gone down too much, in fact, it's probably about the same or better. I started A-50 (150mg/day) last week, and I am looking better, but the weight is still dropping off of me a bit.

Anyone else used this Sus or know of someone who has and has gotten results from it? The other guy who is using it should have been gaining weight since he hasn't done a cycle in awhile, and he is eating and training like a madman. I think I might switch to 100mg/day of Prop and see if it helps. Anyone ever try 200mg/eod of Prop instead of 100mg/ed? I get lazy from taking so many freaking shots that I think I would be more likely to do it eod than ed.

Thread Information