interlokin is offline New Member

Fina 125mg/cc possible????

The person who made my fina says he is about 125mg/cc. Is it even poissible to make it at 125/mg. I beleive he maked it in a 100cc vial and used over 6 cartriges.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It is possible but there is a pretty good chance its gonna hurt pretty bad too when you shoot it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it will hurt like a biatch

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Not only hurt bro but i'll bet after a few weeks when the fina has a chance to saturate ur body ur heart will pound threw ur chest. Not a good idea! Fina/tren is plenty strong enough at 75mg - 100mgs.

OG

skii96 is offline Member
    I have made 150mg/ml pretty painless, it is not impossible.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I think you have to be pretty talented and experienced in order to get it painless at above 100mg/ml.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I had no probs at 100 mg no pain! This next Batch Im makin this weekened 4 carts in 1x 4g kit and its Gonna be 200mg/ cc! Ill be doin .5 cc 80 days! 12wks with winny 100mg ed 8wks!
    The pain is only from the BA if you dont increase it No added pain! Thus the reason for 1 kit!!!!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've made 166mg/ml many times and it's never hurt me...

righton is offline Senior Member
    Been using 150mg/ed for 6 weeks no pain at all.

OK guys but sorry to burst ur bubbles but unless uv had ur final conversion lab tested theres no real way to tell exactly how many mgs per ml u have. Its only a guess'estimate. And PHATCAT i know uv been around awhile and i respect u but 4 carts in a 4g kit? IMHO thats not a good idea. I once made a 2g kit with 3 carts and by the end of my cycle i thought i was going to have a heart attach.

OG

I respect the input. But Im only gonna do .5 cc thats equivalint to my last batch of 100mg/cc. Just makin it in one bottle instead of two. I wont be adding any more BA so there will not be any diff. .
    Just to make sure Im not mistakin , Ive read every thing I could find on this because 2 cycles ago I used ** and that SHIT hurt so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told it was because it had alot of BA in it. I was wondering why and I found that He was doing this to Increase the shelf life??? It was the same pain for the deca and the sus both KILLED MY ASS left BLACK and BLUE WELTS .......... Remember all the HYPE with T400 same thing BA was way up and result, painful shots. So this is just my educated decision not scientific or anything just from reading, and word of mouth (from discusions with you very helpful and Knowledgeable members here) I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT FELLS! LOL

OH ya, one other thing aside from the loss from the filter which isnt that great! your conversions shouldnt be that off! Total mgs (numer of pellets) / devided by how many cc's yu want! EX. 1 cart 2000mgs in 10cc's = 200 mg/cc! SO, 4 carts= 38 cc of oil + the amount of BA liquid amount( I think it was 2 cc but I draw mine out with syeringe to verify ) that means 40cc @ 200mgs/cc !!!! Not really that hard. Just becareful not to spill during fill up and Measure carefully!

This is for 2..cartridge2 of finaplix -h and 1... 4gm kit
    With a 3% loss of product in the conversion
    If you do everything correctly the
    Oil(mls) to mg strenth would be as follows.

35ml = 110mg/ml
    36ml = 108mg/ml
    37ml = 104mg/ml
    38ml = 102mg/ml
    39ml = 99mg/ml
    40ml = 97mg/ml ......... ex. 40 ml=(194mgs/ml) 3% loss!!!!!!!!!
    41ml = 95mg/ml
    42ml = 92mg/ml
    43ml = 90mg/ml
    44ml = 88mg/ml
    45ml = 86mg/ml
    46ml = 84mg/ml
    47ml = 82mg/ml
    48ml = 80mg/ml
    49ml = 79mg/ml
    50ml = 77mg/ml

so double the carts thats 4carts and double the Mg/ml result
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 04-10-2003 at 08:24 AM.

Well, IMHO i still dont see the reason in making fina/tren any stronger then 75mgs - 100mgs? Even if ur only injecting .5cc's. Its plenty strong enough as it is. And i dont think its that easy to figure out what ur loosing. Ur going to lose a different ammount of tren on conversion everytime. Theres no way arouund it. Ya one time u may lose 3% the next time 5% and so on. Id like to know how they came up with the 3% lose?

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Keep the same amount of ba, and add a little more bb and you should be able to get a high mg/ml.

Yes you are right it will never be perfect but just bieng careful will keep it as close as we can get it. And listen to what your sayin G that means your not even gettin your 75mgs (just sayin) Id rather do more 100mgs and end up lets say for fun even if I really screwed up .....LOL which I know I propably could! Id still be some where within 10mgs!!! and that would be alot to spill or waste or what ever! There gettin that 3% based on what should be left in the GUCK at the Bottom! and the tinny bit left in the fliter........ NO biggie G just puttin some thoughts out there!! Its all cool!!!!!!
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 04-10-2003 at 08:53 AM.

Im not really disagreeing with u bro. I was just saying i dont think its that easy to predict what ur losing. And most kits now guess'estimate a 100mg conversion. So more then likely u'll have atleast 75mgs per ml.

Im planning on sending some stuff out to be lab tested. I may send them a vial of tren iv converted also? I'll find out in the next day or so and let u all know.

OG

Ok knowyou got me thinkin, for all my fellow herb smokin Brothers the resin hits are some serously strong hits like hash! So that guck at the bottom of the conversion kit, are we tossin some potint Shit out with the trash 3% Hummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Ya that would be sweet if we could get some results like that to let us know!!! POST IT WHEN YOU GET THEM BACK!!!!! Peace Im out!!!!!!!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Smile

Originally posted by PHATCAT
    Ok knowyou got me thinkin, for all my fellow herb smokin Brothers the resin hits are some serously strong hits like hash! So that guck at the bottom of the conversion kit, are we tossin some potint Shit out with the trash 3% Hummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
    I would have never though of it that way.

I'll pack my bowl with some and let u know... whoooo good stuff...lol

OG

Thread Information