AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

How come i cant draw with a 25 g 1" needle?

Is this too narrow to draw anything? Heck i cant even suck up water with it, even after i push,nothing enters the syringe..

How many of u bros use different pins to draw versus shoot, i dont want to deal with the hassel of switching needles for shooting, so any suggestions on a delicate medium between an 18 guage for drawing and a 25 gauge for shooting? IF its not a big enough gauge i guess it will draw nothing?

I guess i was needle shy eventhough i give blood donations all the time......so i dont know why i went and bought this size, and i bought 1.5"

Post me or pm me with ur helpful info!!!

Man i am educating on these posts and i got soo much more going through my head about injecting..the whole thing about accounting for the stuff in the needle is driving me bonkers..

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    You can draw with it. It just takes while depending on what it is you are trying to draw up. I have waited as long as 2-3 minutes at times for a 25ga to draw up 1ml of omnadren .

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    That's why most people buy 18g pins to draw and 23-25g pins for a harpoon.

I've waited a LONG time drawing fina with just a 23g pin, if you have some good time to waste then go for it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is too small there was a tread about this earlier do a search and you should be able to find it. Sumed up it is because drawing you are using the forces of a vacum, pushing you are using solid pushing. That is why you can push oil thru a 25g a lot easier than drawing it.

Pain

Thread Information