Thread: got no answers

lean1 is offline Junior Member

Question got no answers

Hey guys , Well after along time more then a year now after all the studies and things its time to hit the juice I am 38 working out 2 years now not much in results eat real healthy and work out 4 times a week get more then my share of rest . i just got back from the doc after getting enough nerve to go I told my doc why am I so fuckin tired and so worn down feel like I am 80 no sex drive and just feel down the dumps well after all the test lots of blood work he tested for test levels hormons and all kinds of disease he told me all came back normal found nothing ... Then what the $#@% he said might be stress so my question is if i where to take test and EQ 250 to 300 each a week would that mess me up and will stress be alot worst then before . I just want to feel like a normal guy and look real healthy ..... want to feel young and refreshed .... thanks

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    If you are looking for more of a HRT type of regiment then I would go with something like sustanon on either a weekly or even bi-weekly injections. Sorry but this is going to be a little new to most here I think since we all mostly take for maximum growth and recovery. I would maybe do a search for online sites that can help you get some HRT. (Hormone Replacement Therapy). I know there are several that will test you blood (most are guaranteed to get you something back) and will prescribe you something to take. Your insurance will probably pick up the tab as well if its prescribed.

hey bud,, I had all the test already done and all came back to norm . is HRT better then test or about the same?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    HRT is hormone replacement therapy. Doctors will usually prescribe either test or some sort of test cream, sometimes deca or a combination of test and deca. There are places also that will prescribe a portion of test and growth hormone which will probably be good for what you are looking for. Do a search for Rejuvenation clinics or places of that sort.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    If his test levels are normal he doesn't need HRT.
    Think about changing your routine up if your not seeing results and re-examine your diet, are your sure your eating enough (not just healthy)?
    Get these right first before you think about using roids.

mammoth is offline Member
    Typically HRT's are lower in dosage to that of a normal bodybuilders cycle. If you were to take test and EQ at your suggested dosage then that would be higher than a normal HRT. It sounds though like you are looking for the mass and strength gains from a normal BB cycle (from the looks of your post) and not just a HRT. I work in a high stress environment and my high test levels never seem to affect my stress levels. If anything they make me relax more. Anyways, what are you actual goals? Are you just looking to boost your energy levels and your sex drive or are you looking for mass and strength gains?

thanks guys,, My goal is to feel good inside and out high energy normal sex drive (none here) add 10 pounds of muscle just look fit not to big I eat 4 times a day and snack in between fruit ,veg protein shacks and creatine 5/9 155 small frame ........

Exclamation TEST or HRT???

So should I do test or HRT ..... and are the just about the same for what I am asking for ..thanks guys

mammoth is offline Member

Re: TEST or HRT???

Originally posted by lean1
    So should I do test or HRT ..... and are the just about the same for what I am asking for ..thanks guys
    BRO, HRT IS TEST!!! HRT is not a specific drug in of itself. Test is prescribed for HRT at lower dosage levels than you would normally find in a typical bb cycle. It is a therapy routine to help boost testosterone levels . Like I said before, what are you actual goals because your original post had somewhat mixed messages. Your goals will determine whether or not you should go with a HRT or a regular cycle.

tTEST is more likely would i would prefer to use . If I where to use a low dose would it shut me down... thanks

Thread Information