Thread: Cycle 2

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Cycle 2

I've decided to run with Sust for my second cycle as I'm comfortable with it and it's relatively inexpensive. I've also decided to take my shots every three days.

Here's how it looks, what do you think . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle 2-cycle-2.gif  

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Why don't you end the cycle with the winny?

Start it on the last week and a half and run it right up to clomid to help solidify your gains.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    He is from what I can see. But start it a week earlier than your plan shows. Run the whinny threek weeks past last inject of deca /sus then jump right to clomid. I would the whinny to 100mg eod or 50mg per day for 5 weeks.

Originally posted by Extreme
    He is from what I can see. But start it a week earlier than your plan shows. Run the whinny threek weeks past last inject of deca/sus then jump right to clomid. I would the whinny to 100mg eod or 50mg per day for 5 weeks.
    Shit yea, I meant to start running Winny two weeks before my Deca /Sust finished then for three weeks after. Not one week before and four weeks after like my plan shows. That's easy to change.

Do you really think it's necessary to take that much Winny?

I didn't put the Clomid in there but I intend to start Clomid the day after the last Winny shot.

Ok, new cycle now looks like this . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle 2-cyc2.gif  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Thats better I was going to ask the same thing. This way you start your clomid the day after your last winny. And you don't have the week with no sust/deca .

Looks better. The only thing about shooting every third day is that it shortens your cycle to 9 weeks. You will be actually taking 500mg deca per week and 625mg sus per week. you might want to get a couple more amps of deca and sus and extend to 10 weeks since long acting ester will not kick in until week 3-5. Yes I like runing whinny that long at 50 mg per day. For me whinny gets better the longer I am on it. I just would not go over 6 weeks at 50 mg ed due to the fact whinny is hard on the liver

Might up the winny to ed then.

I prefer even-spacing my injections and I'm happy with the weekly dosages. How exactly did you work out it was 500mg deca per week and 625mg sust per week? Did you average it out?

Given that this is my second cycle and I'm about 224lbs (102kg) at the moment would you guys recommend upping the deca and sust injections to eod?

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I'd up the sust to eod but the deca looks fine. Good luck bro!

Every third day injections result in 5 injections every two weeks which would be 2.5 ml per week therefore either 500mg per week for deca and 625 mg for the sus. I would leave the deca every third and change the sus to eod to get best results especially at your weight. Good luck.

Thread Information