Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Need HElp On Cycle

Hey it's been a while since i've been on, but i'm back to get some advice on a future cycle. I'm starting my 2nd cycle (bulking cycle) in a couple of days consisting of:
    weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-10 200 mgs deca 2X wk
    weeks 1-10 250 mgs cyp 2X wk
    3 weeks after cyp start clomid therapy

The problem is i'm getting ready to get some items for a 3rd cycle (cutting cycle). I'm going to wait 3 months after my bulking cycle and run:
    weeks 1-6 50mgs winny ed
    weeks 1-8 75mgs tren ed
    weeks 1-10 250 mgs sust 2X wk (maybe some prop for 10 wks @ 50mg)
    I'm going to have 100 tabs of clen , and want to alternate 2weeks on and off with hydroxycut. How long should i run the clen? Should i run it 20mcg per day, increasing it by 20 mcg per day for the first 6 days, and runinng it at a constant 120mcg per day for the next 8 days, then run the hydroxycut as directed for 2 weeks?
    When should i throw in the clomid also?
    This is going to be my 3rd cycle, and i also have some dbol if i wanted to throw in extra. Any advice possible will be needed, and feel free to critique any of my cycles.

My stats are currenty 5ft 11in, 197-202(depends on how much i eat that day), probably between 10%-13%bf(guessing).

Come on people i need some advice or suggestion

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Need HElp On Cycle

Originally posted by Valuablz
    Hey it's been a while since i've been on, but i'm back to get some advice on a future cycle. I'm starting my 2nd cycle (bulking cycle) in a couple of days consisting of:
    weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-10 200 mgs deca 2X wk
    weeks 1-10 250 mgs cyp 2X wk
    3 weeks after cyp start clomid therapy

The problem is i'm getting ready to get some items for a 3rd cycle (cutting cycle). I'm going to wait 3 months after my bulking cycle and run:
    weeks 1-6 50mgs winny ed
    weeks 1-8 75mgs tren ed
    weeks 1-10 250 mgs sust 2X wk (maybe some prop for 10 wks @ 50mg)
    I'm going to have 100 tabs of clen , and want to alternate 2weeks on and off with hydroxycut. How long should i run the clen? Should i run it 20mcg per day, increasing it by 20 mcg per day for the first 6 days, and runinng it at a constant 120mcg per day for the next 8 days, then run the hydroxycut as directed for 2 weeks?
    When should i throw in the clomid also?
    This is going to be my 3rd cycle, and i also have some dbol if i wanted to throw in extra. Any advice possible will be needed, and feel free to critique any of my cycles.

My stats are currenty 5ft 11in, 197-202(depends on how much i eat that day), probably between 10%-13%bf(guessing).
    OK, 2nd cycle looks solid.
    3rd cycle
    1. I would replace the Sust with prop at 75mgED for 8wks(you could even go for 10wks on both the Fina and Prop
    2. I would run the clen starting in week 4
    3. Clomid starting 3 days after last Fina/Prop injection and carry the clen on through
    4. Winny is good.

okay so ur saying i can run the fina for 10 weeks, and the prop too? I was going to go with sustanon because i was on a budget, and would have to get around 9 vials of prop for about $30 an amp when i can save money and get the sust for about $5 an amp. Also the sust doesn't really hold much water retention i hear. Any more suggestions?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Valuablz
    okay so ur saying i can run the fina for 10 weeks, and the prop too? I was going to go with sustanon because i was on a budget, and would have to get around 9 vials of prop for about $30 an amp when i can save money and get the sust for about $5 an amp. Also the sust doesn't really hold much water retention i hear. Any more suggestions?
    You can use Sust. Prop is just easier since your injecting ED anyway.

Yes, 10wks should be fine. Just make sure your taking cran exract to ease the kidneys and drink a 1/2gal. more than usual.

dangit is offline Member
    I found that Clen with Winstrol worked great at getting me cut. I just didn't see much when starting at 20mg a day and working up from there. I did the first day, but then jumped to 4x20mg the next day and went up to 7x20mg the next day. Just make sure you don't take them in the afternoon or you won't be sleeping much at night.

I did like you said... 2 weeks of clen and then 2 weeks of ECAs. I used to take 4-5 a day and really shed a ton of fat off when doing cardio in the morning too. I went down almost 20lbs in the first month doing this and that was without the winny.

Funny, once I started the winny and test, I actually started gaining a bit of weight, but kept on loosing body fat (I'm not going to complain on that one). The Test En made me hold a bit of water though, so something like Sust with the winny would be a better combo.

Thread Information