The Fiend 138 is offline New Member

Whats the story with x-tren, compared to h-drol?

Never heard of this,and my buddy here in country was asking me about it. I told him I'd check with my experts on the subject matter. Help please,thanks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One is a supplement and the other is a supplement and both are pretty much worthless.

Wow that was worthless. Are you saying a supplement and a pro-hormone are the same thing? Alot of guys here are doing h-drol and gaining 20-30 lbs depending on the person,and keeping half of that. Everyone else on here has nothing but good things to say about h-drol.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend 138 View Post
    Wow that was worthless. Are you saying a supplement and a pro-hormone are the same thing? Alot of guys here are doing h-drol and gaining 20-30 lbs depending on the person,and keeping half of that. Everyone else on here has nothing but good things to say about h-drol.
    I highly doubt anyone is gaining 30 lbs on Hdrol, even at high doses it is weak compound. It is considered a beginners taste to the world of prohormones.

Personally I'm just gonna hop on the real thing when I'm old enough

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you know these guys personally that are gaining these numbers and keeping half. My nephew informed me that his friend was taking furazadrol and he is only 16. My nephew asked if he can take this stuff cause his buddy gained 18 pounds and his strength is way up. I said do not waste your time on a pro h just keeping eating clean and you will make gains. He was not happy with my answer. Now about 1 year later his buddy lost all of his gains and a few more pounds, and the solution to the problem is take more pro h around the clock.
    I am not saying they do not work but they need to be research and some require some sort of pct

Yes,these guys are on deployment with me in Afghanistan and I'm around them all the time. I've seen the gains on cycle,and I've seen them weeks off cycle. I go to the gym with them,and we weigh in together. I was amazed by the gains from h-drol. Alot of the guys stack with m-drol,but not for me. I've cycled at home before,test E and masteron ,and I wasn't sold on doing h-drol until I saw the results. We have cycle assist and pct. I'm dropping weight now to prepare to do a cycle of h-drol. I'll start in about 4 weeks. I'll keep you all informed how this goes. I'm not a BS'er,and I wouldn't have considered h-drol until I saw the results.

they are in AFghanistan and using pro hormones? hahahahahah Yeah If I walk into a liquor store and want to get drunk I'm going to buy near beer instead of Vodka. hahahaha Dude, AAS is easy/legal to buy there, they are buying/using Test, Deca , Not pro hormones.

also if your FRIENDS are gaining all this size why are you asking us what to take? Anyone else smell BS?

LOL,first of all I wasn't asking what to take. My friend was asking about x-tren ,and I've never heard of it. Also are you trying to tell me the military makes steroids leagal while in Afghanistan? LOL,might be legal in the country,but not in the military. Why do you think the guys are doing pro hormones instead of juice? Where do you think you can buy AAS in Afghanistan,off Abdul at the haji shop? They are using test and deca ? LOL,ok my civilian friend tell me more. Also,why would I exaggerate their gains? What do I have to gain from that? I'm telling you what I see. Oh and by the way,they do piss test us here,including steroids. So as far as being legal,tell that to the court martial board.

LOL,first of all I wasn't asking what to take. My friend was asking about x-tren,and I've never heard of it. Also are you trying to tell me the military makes steroids leagal while in Afghanistan? LOL,might be legal in the country,but not in the military. Why do you think the guys are doing pro hormones instead of juice? Where do you think you can buy AAS in Afghanistan,off Abdul at the haji shop? They are using test and deca? LOL,ok my civilian friend tell me more. Also,why would I exaggerate their gains? What do I have to gain from that? I'm telling you what I see. Oh and by the way,they do piss test us here,including steroids. So as far as being legal,tell that to the court martial board.

Obviously you have no clue about what you are talking about. Are you there or have you been there? Ask your buddies. You can buy it at any of the local street corner pharmacies. Yes I know it for a fact....
    Where did I say anything about the military making it legal? Anyone who tells you they gained 25 lbs using pro hormones is lying to you and you believing it then you still believe in the tooth fairy also. LOL

BTW what makes you think I am a civilian or not ex military? We have MANY active duty as well as retired military on this board. Now if you take time to do some more reading and stop being so gullible you just may learn something. If not then be sure to write Santa a thank you letter for whatever you find in your stocking next Christmas.

Pro hormones are junk for the most part and cause more people problems than real aas. That being said it's still a mistake to use eaither under a certain age (typically 25) because of your still maturing HPTA system. Using such compounds can compromise your system and sometimes not recover. Using LEGAL pro hormones is not an alternative or safer.

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    http://www.androcycle.com/h-drol-sid...ts-and-review/

http://www.*************.net/articles/tren-xtreme/

I took Xtreme Tren a few years ago and made more gains than I ever did with natural supplements (creatine, arginine, etc.) Make no mistake, these prohormone products are basically designer steroids . I put on 10 lbs. in 4 weeks (which is a ridiculous amount for me considering my diet didn't change that much and I feel I'm just about at my natural limit) and my bench and squat went up by around 40 lbs. each. However, I didn't have access to nolva back then so I took a garbage supplement called 6-oxo for PCT and pretty much lost ALL my gains in about a month. They marketed that product as an oral version of trenbolone , which isn't true. It is supposedly a steroid called dienolone which is related to deca (which explains the 19-nor ingredient in the Xtreme Tren).

EDIT: Not sure why this forum is not allowing me to post the second article
    Last edited by SMcB; 03-02-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Here let me post part of the article for you. If this is what you are looking for them by all means have at it.

"Even using something for PCT, many people lose their muscle almost instantly. That’s because these 17aMethyl steroids put water “bloat” on your instead of real solid mass. The bloat appears to be “muscle” but it is lost almost instantly after a cycle. This is a problem because everyone knows you are on steroids when you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, only to lose 15lbs of that 2 weeks later. Unless you like being looked at as a “roid head” you will want to avoid H-Drol for this reason."

Yeah sound like good time. LOL

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Here let me post part of the article for you. If this is what you are looking for them by all means have at it.

"Even using something for PCT, many people lose their muscle almost instantly. That’s because these 17aMethyl steroids put water “bloat” on your instead of real solid mass. The bloat appears to be “muscle” but it is lost almost instantly after a cycle. This is a problem because everyone knows you are on steroids when you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, only to lose 15lbs of that 2 weeks later. Unless you like being looked at as a “roid head” you will want to avoid H-Drol for this reason."

Yeah sound like good time. LOL
    I guess the point is, these 'supplements' are really steroids in disguise and that they work, but also has their share of side effects as well. Theoretically, wouldn't ANY steroid cycle result in blowing up while 'on', then losing gains when 'off''? Obviously this doesn't apply to users who do the blast and cruise year round. I'm convinced that once you are at your natural limit, you will eventually lose all your steroid gains at some point even with proper PCT (maybe some with good genetics can hold gains longer than others?) Let's say it took 800 mgs./week of test to gain 25 lbs. of weight, and 75 lbs. on your bench and squat. All PCT is going to do is bring your test levels back to normal levels so I fail to see how bringing them back to natural levels will enable you to keep what took 800 mgs. test/week to gain. I think anyone who claims to have kept gains, whether from steroids or prohormones, weren't at their natural limit yet.

You my friend do not comprehend what you read,else you would know that yes I am in fact in Afghanistan now in Helmand province. YOU do not know what you are talking about. Do you really think we walk around outside the wire to go to the local street corner pharmacy? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, that right there says that you are not military,or if you are,you have never been to a combat zone.Then you tell me anyone gaining 25 lbs is lying to me,(although nobody TOLD me,I've witnessed this)and your very next post you put up part of an article that we have all read I'm sure,an article that you stand by and quote it as saying,"when you gain 20 lbs in 4 weeks." So I guess 20 is possible but not 25. C'mon man! Then you talk about age and being under 25,I am 36 son. You call pro hormones junk,and I quote Swifto,"side effects are very mild,best tolerated compound I've ever taken." Also the 4-chloro in the compound prevents h-drol from converting to both estrogen and DHT. You're right,way more dangerous than AAS. Maybe I should read more.

Water weight is not the same as muscle from aas. Yeah you dont walk around outside freely most of the time. DUH!!! but you have pharmacies that are available within the compounds/safe zones. If you already know it all why are you here asking? PLEASE go buy your Tren -x at any local GNC since it's legal. That must be why ever high school kid looks like Arnold now days. LOL

Good luck. Im done.

Ok this is my last post cause you are really starting to bore me. The tren is not for me,and I'm not interested in getting it. Read the original post. This isn't Kuwait or Germany,this is Helmand province Afghanistan. There are no safe zones or pharmacies. WE are at war here everyday! Let me know how TRT goes.

TRT = 10ml test E for $5 month and I use 4ml moth. You do the math.

^^^^LOLOLOLOLOL^^^^^LMAO!!!

that's about all you and your buddies will be doing over there unless you like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afghanistan+2+1121137213.jpg 
Views:	1884 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	120824

Enjoy...

I never said dont be safe. Although we disagree on the pro hormone stuff I hope for your and your comrades safety and dont with you to be in harms way. I know others who are currently and formerly there and my well wishes are with all of you.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    http://www.androcycle.com/h-drol-sid...ts-and-review/

http://www.*************.net/articles/tren-xtreme/

I took Xtreme Tren a few years ago and made more gains than I ever did with natural supplements (creatine, arginine, etc.) Make no mistake, these prohormone products are basically designer steroids . I put on 10 lbs. in 4 weeks (which is a ridiculous amount for me considering my diet didn't change that much and I feel I'm just about at my natural limit) and my bench and squat went up by around 40 lbs. each. However, I didn't have access to nolva back then so I took a garbage supplement called 6-oxo for PCT and pretty much lost ALL my gains in about a month. They marketed that product as an oral version of trenbolone , which isn't true. It is supposedly a steroid called dienolone which is related to deca (which explains the 19-nor ingredient in the Xtreme Tren).

EDIT: Not sure why this forum is not allowing me to post the second article

I agree with you,,,ALOT of these products were more than just prohomones,,,they were full blown designer oral AAS.

Thread Information