Thread: Fina kicking in

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Fina kicking in

Doesn't fina kick in to it's full potential around week 3-4? I am sitting here at work and I can hardly think straight, my aggression level is through the roof. I am mid-way through week 3... would this be the fina peaking?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i wouldnt say peaking but ur close. Id say another week and u'll be at peak levels. Are u sweating allot? Thats also a sign. Just be aware of ur aggrassion bro. It can get the better of u. Good luck!

OG

I'm not sweating but I do feel warm while everyone else in the office says they are freezing. Right now I just can't concentrate... never had aggression kick in like this. I can control it, just wanted to see what was up though. Thanks bro.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    for my last cycle of fina/prop i felt like it wasn't doing anything then it just hit me around 4 weeks in...depending on your size (if i remember right you are a big boy) it may take longer to get a constant level in your bloodstream especially if you aren't running any test.

a sign that you are saturated is when you can taste the fina in the back of your throat almost immediately after each inject when it starts dispersing throughout the muscle. look for it and you will know you peaking.

EDIT:
    i didn't see the blatant current cycle description in your signature before making the comment about not running test. im going to leave it though in case any newer members stumble on this thread.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Ya Bro the Aggression got me to wk 3-4 Had to catch my self ! Was gettin into it with the Boss, Parents, Brother, road rage, almost everyone I talked to I felt like they were a bunch of jackasses , BUT I realized it was me being the Jackass and after I caught it I was fine! It sneaks up on you!

Hey never noticed your a florida boy i grew up in Tampa YBOR baby!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is the weight in every category tonight went up BIG TIME! I am talking big time on flat bench, incline bench, military press.... very good stuff!

Good to here BRO !!!!!!!!!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Ah, Its posts like these that make me want to start my fina NOW!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    This is the wierdest thing.... I've only tried fina once and I know it was real fina cause a buddy of mine was the one who made it....
    Anyway, I went on the fina for 6 weeks and in about week 3, I felt totaly happy... Hell I felt like I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down---I mean felt and looked like the happpiest and most friendliest guy alive.... I felt ZERO Aggression.

But my buddy who went on the same fina, ended up on "don't fuck with me" street. I mean the guy was pick'n and cause'n fights left right and center....

I Just can't seem to explain the cause/resaon for the diffrence

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I get annoyed easier on Trenbolone . The little things piss me off more but nothing that a little self control can't help...

Androgens can effect AR's that effect your mood and increase aggressive tendencies - making a person feel more aggressive and less passive. Just use it in the gym.

BTW - the night sweats are an easy way to know it's in your system... but how fast it shows results in the gym would be based on how you are training and your diet.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Besides the taste and the night sweats the one thing that really got me was the pain in my stomach from being hungry all the time! I had to eat like a cow( pun intended).

Thread Information