fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member

clen, please help

I posted this in the females section but it sucks no one ever responds over there. So I will try here.
    I have 80 tabs of clen and I plan on cycling it on two weeks off two weeks off. I will take something like xenadrine on the off weeks. I will do this for a total of eight weeks. How much clen should I do per day? Also will my breasts shrink? Thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What brand is the clen ? what strength?
    Not knowing your stats or anything i would say build yourself up to taking 80mcg/day(depending on the brand). But i think it is very important to listen to your body and just see how it reacts. About your chest, i have no clue, probably depends on your diet/cardio. good luck

I am 5'4" 140 lbs, i have a fairly thick muscular build. The tabs are 20mcg. Do you think taking 40mcg for the first five days, followed by 60mcg for nine days? For the second set would taking 60mcg for the two weeks work? I know that I may have to adjust for my body but I just want to get an idea to start with.

hybrid is offline Member
    Your breasts shrinking is all about lowering bodyfat. As you know, bodyfat does not come off selectively. It comes off everywhere (with the exception of those pain in the ass areas). When my wife got heavy into her fitness routine and dropped bodyfat, she had big problems in this area. She was well endowed and lost a lot of breast tissue. She was not a happy camper.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Is it oxyflux (oxyflush), or spiropent, or do you know?

I'm not sure it has an "R" or a "P" on it. I don't know the name because they are not packeged, and my boyfriend gets them for me from a very trusted source.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey fightgirl0728, the best way to find out the right dosage of clen for u is to start taking one, then two..etc till u start feeling the shakes. Once u start feeling the shakes back off one tab and thats the right dose for u. As far as ur breats shrinking, theres a good chance it could happen. Good luck and stop by anytime..

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What's up with breast shrinking? My girl (and me) got screwed from this. Last year when she started working out and doing cardio she had a very nice chest and fairly slim stomach. Then she lost about 15lbs. Her breast dropped a whole cup size and her stomach was very slim. But she took a break for a while because she got shin splints and gained about 5lbs back. But she gained the fat back on her stomach and thighes while her breast are still small.

hybrid is offline Member
    Once they go, they don't seem to come back. There is really only one alternative at that point, if size and or sagging is an issue. And thats a trip to the booby doc.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    What's up with breast shrinking? My girl (and me) got screwed from this. Last year when she started working out and doing cardio she had a very nice chest and fairly slim stomach. Then she lost about 15lbs. Her breast dropped a whole cup size and her stomach was very slim. But she took a break for a while because she got shin splints and gained about 5lbs back. But she gained the fat back on her stomach and thighes while her breast are still small.
    Depends on her DNA and where she will put on fat. Breasts are nothing more than fat. Why do you think you never see ripped female BB's with C cups.

Pain

Thread Information