rotunda is offline Junior Member

night sweats- but not on juice

hey bros.

i've been doing some searches on night sweats and found lots of posts. but does anybody get these while not on fina or any other juice?

for the last 3 months, i been getting them 10-15 days per month. they drench my shirt but don't drench the bedsheets too much. i will be juicing soon but the only thing i take now is creatine and protein. could it be from creatine dehyrdation or something else? but if anybody else has the same problem, please reply. i'm startin to get worried here...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I don't know bro, but this does not belong under the "Steriod Questions" forum.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Its the creatine. It makes you hold water and your body is getting rid of it through sweating. It happens, get used to it and dont get worried...sleep with a fan on, it helps me and im on juice

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    That's right, I remember getting night sweats while on creatine. Haven't done a creatine cycle in a while though, stuff stopped working for me years ago.

Plus, it gave me the shits something awful during my loading phase, I quit as well...I get more water retention from creatine than i do AAS. Go figure...But Creatine wont give me gyno, lol

rotunda is offline Junior Member
    bump

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Creatine makes me pee and hold water like a balloon, never had the night sweats, excpect on T 3 and EQ, lawd are they bad on T 3, but I love it.. makes me feel like I am burning fat..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it may not be creatine

generally, (and i foun this out through my own experince this past month from my doctor while i had been on bad gear) that it is your body's way of fighting off toxins, infection from bacteria, or to regulate your temperature.have you had any illness recently?i like everyone else is just guessing so if it persists i would speak to your doctor

Partyboy, he said he has been getting them 10-15 days for the last 3 months...I think you should see a doc

I mean, he should see a doc...sorry

Thread Information