Thread: please asperate

2blargest is offline New Member

please asperate

ive always done shots in my ass. lately ive switched over to bicepts and tris. done 4 or five shots with no problem. yesterday did a bicept shot and i drew BLOOD. freaked me f'in out. if i wouldnt have asperated, i would of been in big trouble. so please for the safety of all you bros, asperate always.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    always scary when that happens...every 30 injects or so i pull blood and my heart always jumps...just gotta remember to keep your composure and that everything will be fine.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    I have 3 friends that jucie and have done 2 or 3 cycles each never do they aspirate and they do delt only shots I just cant seem the explain to them the dangers

dansteelman is offline Member
    My wife says I have more veins than anything. I hit them all the time

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    What are the side effects of not aspirating??

2blargest is offline New Member
    bro, if you hit a vein, could mean death!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by 2blargest
    bro, if you hit a vein, could mean death!!
    Well, it does all depend. I mean if your shooting 1cc and you go in a vien, it would not kill you, but it would fuck you up. From what I've heard, it takes about 3cc of juice to do serious damage, or death.

However, if you do NOT aspirate , and shoot in your viens, and you are doing this 2-3 times a week it IS VERY BAD! I do shots in my quads, and for the first 20-30 shots that I had ever done in my life, I would NEVER get blood. So I was lucky, BUT THIS DOES NOT mean that you just STOP aspirating! Starting about 3 weeks ago, I got blood when I aspirated, I think it was 2-3 times BACK TO BACK! So ALWAYS aspirate, do NOT take the risk of shooting it in a vien.

And you know what, if you don't even care about death, or if you a big macho man, and you wanna take the risk. Look at it this way, if you shoot in a vien, and not in a muscle, you just wasted the shot! That's 10-20 bux per shot, OUT the window So think about it like that, you don't wanna waste a single drop!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have never understood why people don't aspirate . It takes an extra second to do it. That second could save you a whole world of trouble.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    in two cycles i have never once hit a vien, and im a veiny mo fo. got them all over my arms espically. I asperate when doing quad shots but not glute cause a:its really hard and B: i havnt and the likely hood of hitting a vein is so low

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Inever hit a vein but I swear it leaves a bruse if I asperate to much !!!!!

sooner45 is offline Member
    Asperate meaning???

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yes asperating can be painful sometimes, but well worth the trouble.. thank goodness I have never drew blood (yet) when I try to asperate.. now watch I just jinxed myself..
    Asperate sooner means when you stick yourself, you pull back on the plunger to draw to see if there is blood if there is blood means you are in a blood vessel or vein, if you are not you will just see an air bubble. If so then you are good to go start injecting if you see blood pull out, I usually change the pin and have at it again.

sooner45 is offline Member
    how would you know if your injecting into a vessel or vein if you dont asperate? painful??

Thread Information