hully is offline Junior Member

Angry injects are getting worse!!

For the first 2.5 weeks I've injected 2cc's of tren eod and 250mg's of sust every six days, and the injects weren't the least bit painful. This last week though has been a different story. My inject sites sore as a mofo for like two days after! Has anyone else had this problem? I rotate six different inject spots and nothing is ever red or bruised after any of them, just all of a sudden sore, sore, sore!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sust and Tren are generally painful shots but maybe u hit a nerve when u were injecting these past 2 times....

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Sust and Tren are generally painful shots but maybe u hit a nerve when u were injecting these past 2 times....
    I don't think so, everything has felt normal when injecting. I was told that I would know for sure if I hit a nerve, unless it is possible to hit a nerve and not feel it?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Try the tren ED. I tried EOD and my injects felt better when i did 1CC a day. Here's what I did

I saved my smaller muscles (Biceps, tri's, delts, calves) for fina Then just alternated 1.5 CC's in each large muscle of Test (enanthate ). Givve it a whirl bro, it may work for you.

Originally posted by dansteelman
    Try the tren ED. I tried EOD and my injects felt better when i did 1CC a day. Here's what I did

I saved my smaller muscles (Biceps, tri's, delts, calves) for fina Then just alternated 1.5 CC's in each large muscle of Test (enanthate). Givve it a whirl bro, it may work for you.
    Hey, thanks for the advice bro. Maybe I'll try ed shots.

dansteelman is offline Member
    It couldnt hurt to try. I tried 2CC's in my smaller muscles and got a minor infection in my left delt. I aspirated and yellow fluid came out. I had to drain that shit and decided no more than 1.5 in my smaller muscle groups

Thread Information