allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

whats the deal with TTOKKYO ??

i have been hearing rumors that ttokkyo got shut down not long ago and now there gear is really lacking in quality, can anyone elaborate on this....my contact always has loads of TT gear and i want to make sure its still good..................iused there deca in the past and it worked great was wanting to try the trenbolon....is it any good....or what brand do u guys reccomend

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They been shout down for 6 months or more. I'd which to QV.

JohnnyB

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Ever since they shut down there have been a shit load of fakes hitting the market.... My advice is watchout bro.... Unless your source is super reliable (and trustworthy) I would switch over to other brands like QV or even better PVL.......
    (ps.. I'm not a PVL rep, or have a finanical intrest in PVL... I'm just a BIG fan of the company and its products)

getfreakybig is offline New Member
    do u know a fact?????? or just quoting bullshit?????

NOTE, Jan 13, 2003: TTokkyo Labs is still in business. The Mexican Government began an investigation of them at the request of the American Government, but found that they have permits to produce every item they do, and so they have not been shut down, as has been reported in the hysterical American press.

The owner of TTokkyo was arrested in late 2002, while he was on a business trip in Panama. He was then forcibly extradited to the United States. He is being accused of producing Ketamine legally in Mexico, and selling it legally, but it is later smuggled illegally into the United States. (Ketamine is a legal and very useful anesthetic, also produced in the United States. It has a potential for misuse if it is transformed into a powder that is inhaled. The owner of Ttokkyo has never exported ketamine to the U.S., and he does not make or sell it anywhere in the powder form that can be abused as a party drug.)

This is as preposterous as if the Mexican Government would someday arrest the owner of Colt Pistols when he is travelling in Panama, because Colt pistols are illegal in Mexico and he manufactures an item that is smuggled into Mexico. Or worse, it is as if the Mexican Government would arrest the owner of U.S. Steel, because they manufacture steel which is smuggled into Mexico, which is later used to make an illegal pistol in Mexico.

He is being held against his will, of course, in a prison in the United States, awaiting trial for manufacturing a legal medicine with a permit, in his own country. I am confident he will be released someday, because I believe in Justice, and I believe he is innocent.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    they sold out went fake selling to dealers thats mex quality at work

jaydukes is offline New Member
    Ok TT is mostly all fakes! There A bombs are bombs pure fakes,d-bols the 10mg's are about 2-3mg a pill. The test is mostly prop! Never again with TT! QV is the way to go all good stuff!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by jaydukes
    Ok TT is mostly all fakes! There A bombs are bombs pure fakes,d-bols the 10mg's are about 2-3mg a pill. The test is mostly prop! Never again with TT! QV is the way to go all good stuff!

how do you know this bro? got any proof?

JRjuice is offline New Member
    Great all my deca is tt and it looks legit. Sealed!!!!...IS THIS SHIT FAKE!!?? Im gonna fuckin hurt someone if it is. So does anyone really know the truth?? are these pricks out of business or what? Is their product legit or am I about to inject some dog piss in myself?

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    WOW I didnt realize the issue was this big....I was thinkin it was all bullshit rumors....anyone else with info please speak up

thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All I know is that most people at this time are staying away from Tt products. There may well be real and rightly dosed products still in sources hands but the concensus for most is go QV if you are going to use mexivet.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with rickson,
    unless you have older lot #'s from a RELIABLE source, then go elsewhere.

peace IFL79

getfreakybig where did you get that article from. I was in TJ about 3-4 weeks ago and the guy at the granero said Ttokkyo was shut down.

JohnnyB

Jackman is offline Banned
    My friend Used TTokkyo Winny and it worked great for him...

Dr.big is offline New Member
    Iam curently on tt prod & i cant complain.I noticed their NEW batches dont have the DOG on the boxes or bottles anymore.There are still a few vets around who sell tt gear but it has been down the counterfit line luckly i purchased a ton of their gear when they 1st opened & it was all high dosed even the sus250 mix was changed so it woudnt hurt no more.But if u do come across some tt gear check it outthe OLDER stuff ruled-Im not 2 sure about the new batches w/out the dog-USE YOUR OWN DISCRESSION & as far as usin their winny i jus cut it w/ b-12 cc-cc/heat it & bam it goes thru a 22g no lumps no pain!Oh ya NO CLOGGING TOO!

getfreakybig is offline New Member
    JohnyB, i have a boy in Mexico who sends my products out for me... We work w/ doctors and vets there in mex and here in the states who provide scripts so we can ship legally.. He has talked to one of the main guys there on numerous ocasions and is a very reliable person... Like I said in my post the info was as of Jan 13. Do a search and look @ one of my post it has tt products that I am currently using.. i have used this stuff prior to and recently. It comes boxed, hologram and sealed as always... So if there is nothing but fakes I would have to say TT is faking there own shit (lower dose) which I doubt... If its that important i will have him check again... -getfreaky- and -freakybig-

Good luck Bro, I've never used Ttokkyo, only QV. I did want to try thier primo, but as I mentioned I was told there is no more.

Have you tried thier primo?

JohnnyB

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Here is my proof.... I actually know of two sources that sell fake TTokyyo How do I know? Well lets just say one of them is the guy that puts the labels on and was recently in Vancouver General Hospital where (my X works) with a broken jaw and a couple of craked ribs---The reason he is in there? Well apparetly he tiried to pull his scam on a kid that was well connected with a certain motor cycle enthusist club (if U are from Vancouver or Montreal then U know who I'm talking about-- But I'm not naming name here)...

Originally posted by ECKO 747
    recently in Vancouver General Hospital where (my X works) with a broken jaw and a couple of craked ribs---The reason he is in there? Well apparetly he tiried to pull his scam on a kid that was well connected
    That' what should happen to all scammers.

JohnnyB

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    yea just about all ttokkyo oils are fake now but their pills are still legit. they are basically selling what back stock they have left, and yes there are a ton of fakes around right now so switch to QV or Syd Group.

Thread Information