niterider is offline New Member

What test. to use in my cycle?

Okay, after doing a lot of searching on "cutting cycles" this is what i've put together with the gear i have aquired.

Q.V. EQ=400mg for 1-10 wks( I would go for 12-14wks but I only have enough for 10wks)
    Test Cyp.???/ Test-d stuff/ Sust?????

Fina=75mg e/d from wk 4-9

Winny(zambons) 50mg e/d from wk7-12 clomid 300mg day after last shot/100mg e/d 1st week/50mg e/d next 2 weeks

I know, I know throw some test in there!! I want to run some test along with the EQ. But heres my problem I don't have any pure Prop. But I do have 30 amps of Cyp. at 200mg per amp. And I have some Testovin-D stuff 9 amps 200mg of Enan/50mg. Prop in one amp (I don't read about this stuff much) And 10 amps of Sust 250. Oh and 20 amps of Primo. 100mg
    Ok lets hear it....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First off what are your stats and cycling experience.

Stats
    Ht: 5'8"
    Wt: 180 lbs
    bf?? more than 15%
    I used to be the "fat Kid" but started working out after H.S. I went from 210lbs. to 165 in a couple of years. I've stayed at the same weight for about 3-4 yrs. now. I did my first cycle a couple of years ago 1-10 wks deca 300mg and 1-3 wks 30mg d-bol. the same year I did 1-10 wks sust 500mg, wk 8-14 winny e/d My diet is usually good. I've kept 10 solid pounds with the cycles I've done. It's hard to get gear where i'm from without a online source. So I've had to make due with what I could get. But I recently was able to inheirit (sp) my cousin's stash plus what I already had. I just want this cycle to really count now that I have decent amount of gear.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: What test. to use in my cycle?

Originally posted by niterider
    Q.V. EQ=400mg for 1-10 wks( I would go for 12-14wks but I only have enough for 10wks)
    Test Cyp.???/ Test-d stuff/ Sust?????

Fina=75mg e/d from wk 4-9

Winny(zambons) 50mg e/d from wk7-12
    Well I don't really like this cycle but from what you have the best I can see would be what you have planned and add

Test cyp 1-9 @ 600mg/ week

Thanks for the help Ron.

Thread Information