Thread: inject?

Morg is offline Junior Member

inject?

last sat, was inject#1 my girl darted me after we both checked the photos at variuos sites well the darting went fine NO PAIN,now heres the ? when i looked to see the spot she hit i noticed it was a bit higher up than shown in the pics ,about an inch and a half to high,will this be a problem? the 2nd inject was yesterday and was in a better location,just wonderin' if the 1st shot went to waste cause it was so high.....sorry so long winded,Morg

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

If you pulled back on the plunger and no blood comes in then you should be alright. When I pull back I see bubbles coming into the syringe, that tells me I'm in the muscle. As long as you don't see any blood, you hit it perfectly. Good luck and keep your eyes open on the next shot for the bubbles.

yes ,aspirated ,just bubbles,cool, thanks Storm

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive gone in all crazy and high and had no problem I know its hurts but the worst thing you have to do is pull out and try again. Try the delts thats were I shoot mostly and its real simple to see if your alright. when push push it in let go of the syring and it will straighten itself out

cool pureanger,you just saved me the trouble of askin' a delt inject ?btw is the spot to hit on delts smaller if you know what i mean? ,is there less room for error and whats the pain like ?i geuss i asked any how

Ill be honest with you I used to hit the glutes all the time evrytime I cycled I hit the glutes. Then my gym friend who site injects told me about the delt. What a difference. You can see what your doing you can use a smaller pin I use 25 guage 1 inch in the delt and it "falls" in you might have a little trouble pushing the plunger down but if your girlfriend is there have her push the plunger other than that you can do it all youself with no problems. Use a larger gauge to draw out of the bottle it speeds the process up

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    hey pureanger do you put the whole cc in one shoulder or do you put half and half ? My buddy put half and half but if you alternate that each shot and put a whole cc in then that makes for less shots right and then only one shoulder will be sore. And you will still get the same amount of gains.

Bro I do 2 ccs in one delt and then switch to the other for another 2 ccs i think 2 ccs is the max for the delt. I have also site injected biceps using fina through a insulin needle 5/8ths 32 gauge

Thread Information