blizzard is offline Associate Member

lets make it clear

hi to all big guys!the Q is;well some of my friends say that AS damages brain???????is that so what effects could be seen on brain function?ý insisted that those having probs are cause of not using CLOMÝD after cycles.Am ý right?hyphophysial axis effected by AS and to make it proper we need to use CLOMID.however,my friends always sayin AS r making probs in brain???

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Brain damage I have never heard about that

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    If I only had a brain

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw something about what john is talking about a long ass time ago. It was people who abuse HGH. I mean they almost had a constant I.V. I think that was disproven later too but Im not sure about that.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    What do you mean by "damages brain?" Are you referring to straight-out permanent brain damage - memory loss, identity loss?

I remember reading a report a while back stating that a study found that individuals with high test levels perform poorer on standardized tests. The report did not imply that the performance decline was permanent. It did concern me enough though to be sure I was well into an off period when I took my LSATs.

Also, I work differently when I am on, not dumber, I just get to the point a lot quicker and prefer to resolve conflicts aggressively (as opposed to putting something off and billing the client more later). I want to win more when I am on, instead of just making a lot of money. Sorry guys, I digress . . .

Dizzy Lizzy is offline Female Member
    Being Soft and Fat gives me brain damage.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    eye'm knot shure...hmmm...whut are stareoids anyweigh?

pureanger is offline Senior Member

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    the only brain damage AS might, make that a BIG MIGHT cause is on someone else b/c u snapped and hit that person extremely hard

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    This was probley started by some anti-AS asshole.

GearCowboy is offline New Member
    Well I have a really interesting perspective on that subject... I just... uh... hmm... can't remember, what it was....

flexshack is offline Member
    primo, you beat me to it!! i was going to do something similar. oh well!
    flex

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Dain Bramage what are you talking bout...

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    The only kind of effect I noticed on my brain is that all I think about when I'm geared is lifting and fucking.

Isn’t that what they claimed that Lyle “The Animal” Azzeto died from several years ago? I’m not sure if many of you guys South of the border might remember him. I wasn’t very old myself. He used to be pretty big in the CFL and like most ball players of the 80’s he turned to a career in “B” rated movies post football. Anyway I just remember a month or so before he died that there was this big uproar about A/S in pro sports and needless to say that his battle with brain cancer happened to occur right around then. Needless to say, they blamed A/S as the cause. I’m not sure if it was meant to be a scare, or whether they had any solid proof, but I just remember seeing him on Canada AM during an interview one morning saying how doctors had told him how the reason for his terminal disease was the A/S and how it ruined his life. He didn’t look like the 300lb monster that many people remember. I think he was down to about 140lbs or so and looked like he had aged 20years. Very sad. Were A/S the cause???

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    when you are on HGH, you have a more likely chance to get cancer.. cancer is nothing more than mutated cells... HGH causes rapid increase in cell number, and when you increase the speed of production like that, mutations of cells are more likely to occur... somewhere along the way a cell might fuck up bad enough to get you cancer..

john

Thread Information