Thread: Which is better

chillen is offline New Member

Which is better

This is just simple question of which is better: AS made for animals, or AS made for people, or there even a different. i know this may seem silly, but there is a price difference, and being that i go directly to mexico for gear i was wonder what is better? The reason that i'm asking is that the place i go i can get DECA for people, but then if i go to another place i can get QV DECA.

Any input would be helpful.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well since we are human I would say human. I have used a majority of vet gear and its been good for me but then again I cycle on a budget

dansteelman is offline Member
    I would go with Human grade if I had the money, but when i buy a cycle its for 2 people, so Im short on cash. Plus, you can't get human grade EQ...a very good Anabolic indeed!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Defenetly people. The biggest thing is the ba level in the AS. So it will make you a little more sore when using the vet products. If you are going to use Deca then you should be fine because it has a relativly low ba level. I liked Ttokkyo deca the best.
    I know there are some other benefits of the human AAS but i dont hear people complain about them all that much, so if you have the money go for it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well personally I do both, human and vet brand. If I am short on cash, then yes I will do vet brand. If I have cash to spare I like to spend it on more expensive gear like winny and primo.. But that's just me..

i greatly appreciate your responces, now just one more question: here is my second cycle, tell me what you think, is it too much for only the second:

wk 1-4 dbol 50 mg
    wk 1-10 deca 500 mg
    wk 1-10 test enathate 750 mg
    wk 6-7 hcg not sure how much
    wk 9-12 winny 50 mg
    wk 13-15 hcg 1500 icu

then for the anit-e's clomid, but can i take it consistently all the way through to help prevent bitch tities.

with the deca and the test i'm planning on inject every sunday and wednesday. is this the correct amount of time between injections and i'm still unsure how much hcg to run in the middle of my cycle any advise?

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    that is pretty intense for you second cycle. Also, we dont know what your looking to do... It seems like you are bulking, but what are you stats, and what was your first cycle? Other than that i would say that your d-bol doen't need to be that high. I would say that 30mg/ed is plenty, and you can drop both your deca and test dosages when they are used together.... Just my opinion, but Deca 400 and Test Enant. 500
    See what some other people have to say

right now just wanting to bulk, for my stats: 6'4'', 207 lbs. about 10 % bf, lifting for 3 yrs, 21 yrs old. and for my last cycle, i did:

wk 1-10 400 mg EQ
    wk 1-10 500 mg Sauce
    wk 12-13 100 mg clomid
    wk 12-13 1000 icu's hcg

pretty good results, started off weighing 192lbs, and ended up at 212 lbs. i'm planning on having about 10 wks between cycles.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    what is a ba level mentioned in blakyr's post?

Thread Information