AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

amy secrets to getting that last extra juice out of the pin?

Is there harm in putting a 10 amp bottle into a ten amp syringe to minimize that .2 cc of liquid that sits in that deposit area, or is it gonna just be as proportionally larger for a larger 10 cc syringe??

Thanks bros!!

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    The loss is unavoidable. The amount lost depends on the size and length of the pin being used.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's more like .02 cc, and no... you can't get it out.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    If you try to be cheap and save that little bit and reuse it, you will just end up with an abscess sooner or later that will cost you more to fix than buying more gear.

-SF

If its that important you can pull the plunger out the back of the syringe and let the left over test drip on an open wound. Might work that way. Whodaman is right, its really so minute its not worth talking about.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on the needle gauge my experience puts the range anywhere from .05-.1 ml lost every inject with my 22g.

it is important because for every 10 injects you lose anywhere from half to one full ml, so in essence the 10ml really becomes only 9 or 9.5. if you are planning on running a 10 week cycle then your last inject will not be a full ml, therefore it is wise to have more on hand to compensate. i will always buy a single amp of the compound just to make sure that my dosages are the same throughout the entire cycle.

i don't agree with the .02ml estimate unless you are using a very high gauge pin. bros new to the game have to take this into account to prevent underdosing.
    Last edited by daem; 04-10-2003 at 07:59 AM.

Originally posted by daem
    depending on the needle gauge my experience puts the range anywhere from .05-.1 ml lost every inject with my 22g.

it is important because for every 10 injects you lose anywhere from half to one full ml, so in essence the 10ml really becomes only 9 or 9.5. if you are planning on running a 10 week cycle then your last inject will not be a full ml, therefore it is wise to have more on hand to compensate. i will always buy a single amp of the compound just to make sure that my dosages are the same throughout the entire cycle.

i don't agree with the .02ml estimate unless you are using a very high gauge pin. bros new to the game have to take this into account to prevent underdosing.
    So you say it is important? I just threw out .02ml just because it sounded good, I could measure it... but I know it isn't .2ml. At any rate, you would still be getting the same dose throughout the cycle, even if it is .02-.07ml less in every shot. I really doubt you will be missing out on a 4 lbs gain in your cycle because the juice stuck in your pin won't come out.

I guess I am lucky because the Testovis prop amps I am using are overdosed so I get around .2-.3 ml extra in every amp.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I love those testovis pros they solve the problem. Mine were over dosed any where from .2 - .4 ml. Love me some testovis.

To compensate for the amount lost in the pin is rediculous. Its a loss that can not be accounted nor will you be able to tell the difference. This debate has been had 4x's in the last 2 weeks and sorry but I'm simply tired of typing it all out...

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Boxer101
    To compensate for the amount lost in the pin is rediculous. Its a loss that can not be accounted nor will you be able to tell the difference. This debate has been had 4x's in the last 2 weeks and sorry but I'm simply tired of typing it all out...

Did you see the post on this by basskiller i believe then?

If memory serves it showed that you lose about .5-1ml of oil over the course of 10 injections.

So it certainly is something to consider.

Either way, you are getting constant level injections no matter what. If you are freaking out about .05ml less in every shot then buy extra... but back to my last point, it won't effect gains, if only maybe a fraction.

I think you need to re-read. I am not disagreeing that the loss takes place. I am saying it doesn't matter. If you want to have extra on hand by all means there is obviously no harm in it. By the way maybe you should re-write your cycles to take into consideration the fact that 200mg of test enan. actually only has somewhere in the area of 187mg of test hormone. So from now on you need to up all your doses by 10% to overcome this difference.

And honestly I am trying to keep a straight face when you refer to bass killer, I know him and have read his posts. Had you have quoted Andy13, Ranger, Animal, Decaman, or some of those it may have had some effect.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief

Did you see the post on this by basskiller i believe then?

If memory serves it showed that you lose about .5-1ml of oil over the course of 10 injections.

So it certainly is something to consider.
    the loss is negligible if you aren't concerned about coming up short at the end of the cycle...it is not ridiculous to compensate, boxer... do you really want to short change yourself an extra ml or so when realize that you can't hit that last inject at proper dosage? it has happened to me before and definitely pissed me off when i couldn't fill to one ml when i was supposed to hit a 3ml inject.

im not saying that 1ml will make or break your cycle, but why not just buy more and save it just in case?

i am using a sterile vial to shoot the leftover into this cycle to actually see how much is wasted...im not planning on reusing unless i sterilize, but it will be interesting to see how much accumulates over a 17 week cycle using 4 different compounds.
    Last edited by daem; 04-10-2003 at 12:58 PM.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    Either way, you are getting constant level injections no matter what.
    EXACTLY!!!!

your loss will be proportionate and no ones here is that intuned to their system to be able to tell the difference between 50mg/wk of test the only arguement out there is one from an economic stand point and for that you simply buy a little extra if its that important.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Boxer101

EXACTLY!!!!

your loss will be proportionate and no ones here is that intuned to their system to be able to tell the difference between 50mg/wk of test the only arguement out there is one from an economic stand point and for that you simply buy a little extra if its that important.
    Right- no one is arguing that you won't have an even dose over the course of a cycle because of this. Obviously you'll be losing the same amount on each injection.

People have been saying 2 things here:
    It means that you're not getting the full ml or whatever it is you're shooting (which is not particularly imporant) and it also means that you will come up short at the end of the cycle if you're using a vial (which can be important). So it's good to be aware of this.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    bump

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i didn't take in the amount of juice you lose trough the needle in my first cycle so i ended up with a nine weeker.. which sucked because shit was going really good( 400mgs per week test cyp only) might be wise to pick up another amp or if you can afford it antoher bottle.

bws

You can disregard all this shit if we are talking amps here. Each amp is dosed per amp. If you are taking 1 amp on tues and 1 amp on friday there is no recovery for the loss. You load your syringe with 1 amp and thats it regardless of whether it reaches the 1ml mark or not. I know no one here is ignorant enough to pop another amp open and load 0.1ml of it so their syringe reaches the 1ml mark exaxtly.... The only case where you might actually run short is in the case of using a vial. Then by all means by extra.

Thread Information