Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Could Clen alone be making my muscles harder and more vascular?

I am following a pretty decent diet and have been running in the morning on an empty stomach for the past 10 days or so, give or take a few. I work out in the afternoons. All I am taking is Clen .04mcg pills...day 1 was 2 pills, day 3 was 4 etc...I took like 5 today....anyway, I feel more vascular and my muscles seem to be getting more defined as well. The changes are subtle but noticable to me. Only after 10 or so days, is this bullshit? All in my mind? Anyone else experienced this?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the answer toy our topic question is: "yes", but there has been a lot of skepticism about clen lately, wasting muscle tissue, damaging skeletal and heart tissue...you're probablky better off with eca, a lot of people find eca more productful anyways, best of luck

gymchic is offline Female Member
    I would say no, clen in and of itself will not make you harder nor more vascular. I'm sure in the last 10 days with your eating clean and increase in cardio, you've lost some bodyfat; anytime you become more lean you're going to feel more hard, look more defined and your vascularity will be more noticeable. It sounds like you're on the right track and the clen is working really well for you! Keep it up!

luv,
    GymChic
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by gymchic
    I would say no, clen in and of itself will not make you harder nor more vascular. I'm sure in the last 10 days with your eating clean and increase in cardio, you've lost some bodyfat; anytime you become more lean you're going to feel more hard, look more defined and your vascularity will be more noticeable. It sounds like you're on the right track and the clen is working really well for you! Keep it up!

luv,
    GymChic
    Thanks for the encouragement gymchic....have you heard about any adverse sides from clen use? Am I using too much? I am also stacking it with the diet pill (stimulant free) Zantrex 3....Also, can you estimate approx. how long it will take to lose around 20lb of b/f doing clen/eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? with good diet and morning cardio of course....thanks

BTW, i love the quote in your sig: "Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system."....so true...LMFAO

gymchic is offline Female Member
    I've used clen many times without any problems. As far as adverse sides, I mean you're going to experience the usual sides: have a slightly raised body temp, increased blood pressure, heart rate etc. but as long as you monitor your heart rate and blood pressure closely I feel clen can be a very helpful tool in helping to lower your bf%.

You started the clen the right way, increasing gradually. I have no knowledge of Zantrex 3 so I really can't advise you on that but you may call your doctor and ask if it would be okay to take it with say an ECA stack?!?

As far as how long it will take to lose 20lbs, it varies for each person but if you've gotten the results you have in just 10 days, I would say you're well on your way; the plan you have laid out - eating clean, increased cardio, clen 2 on 2 off with an ECA stack - is the way to go.
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

I absolutely agree with gymchic here. The reason for your added vascularity and muscle definition is because you are losing BF, and the clen 's added addition is helping you obtain this. Cardio is by far the best way to lose unwanted fat. You put the two together with a good diet and training program and stay disiplined you'll have very noticable results. Good job, bro.

Thread Information