en1222 is offline Member

Should Have I gained some weight already???

I am just finished my 3rd week of QV enan 500mg/wk, EQ 400mg/wk and QV Prop 100mg eod (6 shots far) and Liquidex 1g ed. I eat right and workout enough. I just finished my first week of GH 4iu 5on/2off also.

Should I have already started to gain some weight?

I got a little stronger but nothing on the scale.

Comments.
    Last edited by en1222; 04-11-2003 at 08:58 AM.

solid-d is offline Member
    Id say, I would have gained about 3-4lbs already. Then Id gain another 2-3lbs in later weeks. Im a hard gainer.

en1222 is offline Member
    bump

en1222 is offline Member
    bump again!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Lay out your diet including grams/calories from carbs, protein, and fats..

en1222 is offline Member
    Should I strat to switch anything in my diet or Cycle or should I wait anohter week.

Here it is:
    1. 6 egg whites w/Turkey on a whole wheat pita

2. Home made lean turkey burger or can of tuna on a whole wheat pit

3. Gylcerlean choc 3 scoops with banana, peanut butter and Fat Free Milk. Protein - 50 +

4. Home made lean turkey burger or can of tuna on a whole wheat pit

5. 6oz - 8oz of grilled chicken or lean steak w/ Veggies and Noodles or rice.

6.Gylcerlean choc 3 scoops with banana, peanut butter and Fat Free Milk. Protein - 50 +

and maybe yogurt in between sometimes.

big swoll is offline Member
    i would say that you should probly get the diet right....and also when im on i dont like to weight often, maybe once a week....because i get in my head that i should be heavier everytime i step on the scale....so maybe dont worry about the weight as much day to day

en1222 is offline Member
    Does my diet look ok??? Maybe ur right Big swoll, I have been weighing myself ED or EOD. I think I will do it once a week.
    Last edited by en1222; 04-11-2003 at 12:13 PM.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    you need more carbs and fat!! try throwing some cheese on all that turkey and try to eat 1-2 cups of real oats( oatmeal) 2-3 times a day with your shakes. that is if your trying to gain alot of mass

the liqidex may be taken care of some water weight that you MAY have put on with the prop, being a short acting ester alot of water is not likely but you should retain some. plus it usally take 4-5 weeks for the other two to kick in.

good luck
    bws

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with bigwilly...if you're trying to gain size rapidly (and your concerns seem to indicate that) I don't know that one whole wheat pita per meal is going to do it on the carbs front. Oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, maybe some fruit at each meal (that's a pref of mine while adding weight, some aren't big fans of the apples and oranges). Also, I don't know what your metabolism is like, but for me (I have a fast metabolism AND I don't mind the bodyfat jumping a bit above 15% at the height of a big bulking session) I throw in a glass of skim milk with EVERY meal.

en1222 is offline Member
    I am trying to gain lean mass. I have a slow metabolism i think. I do eat a few slices of low fat cheese with each meal. I am going to try to eat more whole weat pasta and fruit

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Was that what you eat just in the morning or what. That doesn't even come close to touching half what I eat while on a cycle. If you would eat more you would have put on some pounds just from the diet increase. Both cycles I have done I put on 10 pounds in two weeks just from the huge diet increase.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i find that i put on weight when i up my carbs by around 15% and eat globs of peanut butter at each meal instead of relying solely on flax. try increasing your calories by 100 each day to find out what your body requires for growth.

i also agree with the liquidex possibly interfering with weight gain...at the start of a cycle without it i tend to put on 3 or 4 lbs of water in the first 2 weeks or so then when the juices kick ill explode...running liquidex the gains seem to come at a slower pace but once again that can be attributed to minimal water retention.

btw the prop shouldn't make you put on as much water weight as the enth will eventually.

en1222 is offline Member
    I just do not want to gainn too much fat if I up my carbs too much. Could I?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, no...if you started doubling your amount of carbs then yes, but increasing them from say 50 to 65 a day is not going to add fat. what would you say your ratios are here? very important to examine and determine if you havn't already...calorie counting/protein counting doesn't do anything by itself unless you know the proper amount of carbs and fat to ingest each day.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with everyone else that just doesn't look like enough calories period to me. I eat more than that when I am cutting. If you are trying to lose fat don't expect to gain much weight on the scale.

en1222 is offline Member
    I am def going to up my food intake already strated today..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I agree with everyone else that just doesn't look like enough calories period to me. I eat more than that when I am cutting. If you are trying to lose fat don't expect to gain much weight on the scale.
    I was going to say it looks more like a cutting cycle diet, them a bulking diet. If you want lean mass gains the don't expect to see big gains on the scale. Don't be afaid to gain a little bit of fat, if you start gaining a lot cut your carbs back some. Eat up Bro.

JohnnyB

dansteelman is offline Member
    Bro, Putting on some fat is no big deal. By the time you end your cycle, your metabolism will be racing from trying to burn so much food, the fat will melt off. I love bulking, I eat everything in sight. As a matter of fact, my dinner tonight consisted of 2 hamburgers that each had 3/4 Lb of meat on them and some veggies...MMM and that was just dinner...I chow down like theirs no tommorrow...its the only way I gain weight rapidly...what are your stats bro?

en1222 is offline Member
    I changed my eating yesterday. Hey Bro's Should the GH 5 days on 2 days off help burn some fat off. I am just worried about my stomach.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many iu are you doing and how old are you?

JohnnyB

Thread Information