Primeh is offline New Member

Unhappy Sorry to be a Pain

Guys sorry to be a pain and im sure you must get pissed off with people asking yuo questions like this but i finished a cycle of

Deca 500ml every 5 days for 8 weeks
    Sust 250 every 5 days for 8 weeks

Everything went well and i gained about 1.5 stone.

Now 3-4 after the end of the cycle im developing puffy nipples and am pretty sure that im getting gyno i have read up and apart from surgery the only thing that i have heard off is ANDRACTIM. Does anyone know anything about this stuff if it really works etc etc.

Also is there anything else i can take know to limit the gyno from developing??

FmRommel is offline Member
    To be honest, the verdict is still out on this one. A few people have used it but not much success, but people are still wondering.

BTW...If you only have puffy nips, get on NOLVA now! Stop it before bumps form....then it REALLY sucks.

Good Luck

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Sorry to be a Pain

Originally posted by Primeh

Deca 500ml every 5 days for 8 weeks
    I know this is a typo so I won't say anything, but DAMN, could you imagine such a thing.

Bro, definitely jump on the Nolva, Bromo, or any other anti-e you can get your hands on. You should have had this stuff on hand to begin with and you shouldn't have had to ask what to do about the puffy nips.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Can someone please explain exactly what Gyno is and the seriousness of it? Are Nolva and Bromo considered AS?? Or can you just get them at any drug store?!?!?

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Gyno= Bitch Tits
    Nolva and Bromo are anti estrogen.. They are prescription only.. You can't get them OTC

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by sooner45
    Can someone please explain exactly what Gyno is and the seriousness of it? Are Nolva and Bromo considered AS?? Or can you just get them at any drug store?!?!?
    Do a search...there is about a million posts on gyno...
    Nolv, Arimidex , and clomid are all antiestrogens that help block converstion of estrogen or the binding to the receptors...

Bromo is used for blocking deca related gyno....

do some research it will come together...

good luck

sooner45 is offline Member
    Does Gyno start during your cycle or after? Would you use Bromo or Nolva during your cycle or after?? Is it "guaranteed" that you will get Gyno during a Deca Cycle?!?!? Thanks guys, I've done a search on this and have found a LOT of great info......but answers to these I could not find. Thanks Bro's!

Primeh is offline New Member
    Cheers guys i have got some Nolvadex i got yesterday so i will go with that now

Thread Information