tolinka is offline Senior Member

Omnadren 250 and Dbol...need some advice

Well,

I'm getting Omnadren and Dbol 's. I couldnt get no SUS250.
    The thing is I want to put up some mass on me, but i only have 6cc's of Omnadren (250mg/amp)...So that means that I'll have to take 250mg a week. Also i'm going for 30mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks. Do you think I'll be able to put on 20lbs with a proper diet with this cycle or should i increase the mg and the number of weeks with Omnadren?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    Is this you're first cycle? How much do you weigh? How long have you been training? How old are you?

These are important questions you must post before a moderator can help you. Dosages vary depending on weight, fresh receptors, age, etc.

You're profile says you weigh 125lbs. Sounds like you might need to evaluate you're diet and training before you consider a cycle. You could very well pack on 40 lbs or more to you frame naturally

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    bump.....

4plates is offline Banned
    sus or omna should be run a minimum of 8 wks,but i prefer 10.
    try to get some more.
    like 14 more

thanks guys....

Well, I'm 17(i know to young) 122lbs...5'9. f total I've been working out for about 1 year. I know that you are gonna flame me for my age...but instead of flaming why dont provide me with some more knowledge. I made some research about AS and I had some help from my friend also.but im looking for some more info from you guys...

any one?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude, you're WAY too young and WAY too small (that's not a flame because I was only slightly bigger than you at that age). I don't agree with you doing this and I'll go on record as such.

However, even if you are gonna run the omnas at 250mg/week you still should be running a minimum of 8 weeks as it takes 2-3 weeks to even get started. The dosage on the dbol sounds ok to me. My advice is wait a little while while you gather enough for 2 more amps (preferably 10 more so you can run all 8 weeks @ 500mg/week) as well as nolvadex (or arimidex ), and clomid. Without an anti-estrogen you run the risks of getting gyno (bitch tits) and without the clomid you run the risk of losing your gains when the cycle ends. You will also need milk thistle or ALA (local supps store...it's all OTC) to run the 4 weeks you're on dbol and make sure to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon is not that hot @ 1 shot per week, the short-esters release fast--and there are 150mg of short esters in Sustanon, so about half the week you have very little testosterone in your system--the rest of the week you have a lot.

And Pete's right. 6 weeks is just too short. By the time you get started, your cycle wil be over. I am doing Sustanon now--it took 4 weeks for it to really kick in!

Do you have anti-estrogens? Clomid? You should have them!

And I'll bump what Pete said about the age.

One side effect of steroids is "Premature epiphyseal closure" which means the ends of your bones MAY close before the time that they normally would becasue of using steroids, thus locking you into your current height. IT IS IRREVERSIBLE. That means once you close them--that's the height/size you are gonna be. No, it doesn't happen to everybody--but it does happen to some guys and it would suck if it happened to you ! (I am 6'4" and I love being tall. I wouldn't trade an inch of it for 20lbs of muscle!)

At 122lbs you are definitely not at your full potential--you can easily grow a lot bigger naturally. If you eat lots of quality food and workout hard, you WILL pack on some muscle. Your youth is in your favor--you have a lot of natural testosterone; use what God gave you. Taking AS will temporarily shut down your testosterone production, so most of the Sustanon @ 250mg a week is just replacing what you would have had in your system if you HAD NOT taken any steroids!

Save the gear for a while & stay natural--you can grow like a weed on nothin' but hard work and good food.

Search AR , google and other web sites on "steroids AND epiphyseal" for more information before you decide to take any steroids. Keep doing research--knowledge pays off manyfold if and when you decide to do AS.

Good luck!

Billmister is offline Member
    17? NO flames.. i just think everyone is giving you a great advise. Your to young, and still have natural growth in you that will help you bulk up more. Use is since your young, you have pleanty of room to grow naturally. With a great diet, excersize, and supliments, you can grow. And if you are only lifting for a year, you should wait. no flames, train like a bull, eat like a horse, and ... well later on juice like a heifer... lol... goodluck, and listen to people on the board, there great help and know what there talkin about

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    This is not a flame but you really don't need AS for quite some time. You only weigh 122 lbs. and you can easily pack on a lot more size naturally . Before doing anything you should check your diet and training plans out thoroughly cause that's usually where the problem lies for most who are having problems gaining size. At your age you have plenty of natural test. and GH in your body so you should do fine without AS. Your first cycle is important and you don't want to waste it if you don't have to.

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Take some supplements son, u will get good results with just that......take some CELLTECH and some WEIGHT GAINER and some TRIBULUS and eat eat eat u can gain 20 easily i did

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Have a bit more to add that occurred to me this morning:

If you are working out and not making gains, look at the 'big three' and see what is going wrong. The 'big three' are 1)diet 2) workout 3) rest and find the problem and fix it. Taking AS tilts the scales towards muscle growth--but if you are doing something wrong in the 'big three' and aren't growing naturally, than you won't get much in the way of results from steroids .

Steroids are kind of like basketball shoes: If you put the best shoes on a guy that's hasn't learned play b-ball and it won't make a bit of difference. Put Michael Jordan on the court barefoot and he will smoke the best of them...

I appreciate it alot....thanks for the great advices.

I work out normally, i had some guidance from my friends dad(he used to be a trainer in Russia)...I believe that i can gain more pounds naturally.
    About a year and a half ago i gained 6kg its about 15lbs in 3 months...i just set a goal that i want to gain some weight and i ate like a horse.
    I have clomid and nolva with me....i just need to but milk thistle.

I thought you'll will flame me....thanks for the great knowledge of yours

lol, I just dufe up my very first thread on this board...oh god, how ignorant i was...I had no idea really what I was doing, and my english was pretty bad at the time too.

This is to all the newbies out there, dont do what I did, I was in rush to do it, thinking I know everything...I gained 20 lbs from that, i thought i will keep everything later withouyt working out and dieting, well I was way to wrong, I gained 18 lbs, then lost 6 over sometimes, now bringing it back...DONT DO FOOLISH THINGS! PLEASE!
    This bro's just rying to help you out, so dont take some legitmate criticism as a flame. I certeinly didnt. And by looking at how they responded, I must say thanks, I know you a whole lot more then I did back then. The mods and the members on this boards know what the saying, So listen to them and dont argue to much.

Pete youre the man!!!
    Last edited by tolinka; 04-11-2003 at 01:30 PM.

bimpity bump, i think more newcomer need to read this...

By the way wheer di Ajax go?

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    man i was really small...@ age 15 i weighed 109, 17 i weighed 130, and 20 i was 202...i was a late bloomer! it wasnt till i hit 17 that i really started to grow.....i hit my natural limit @ 172, then it seemed no matter how much i ate are how much rest and so on and so forth, nothing worked...thats when i turned to the dark side...just think wisely b4 you totally commit yourself to doing aas!

Thread Information