Thread: Test question

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member

Test question

I want to let you guys know that im thinkin of useing some sort of testosterone for my first cycle. Heres the choices:
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONA 25, 50
    TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    TESTOSTERONE HEPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

OK, so ive read that proscar or propecia will help fight hairloss while on a test steroid . Ive been taking propecia for 2 years now so thats why im thinking that I can only do a test steroid. Hairloss is my number one battle in my life right now.

Which of these is best for good size gains? Im hoping to keep 20 or 30 percent of the gain when im done, is this possible. What type of ccs do I want to use per week and for how long?

Backround info

Im 25 and have been lifting for 13 years and have a awesome physique, I want to add a 10 lean pounds. Currently im 5 ft 8 and leaned out to 158 pounds at around 6.5 to 7 percent body fat. I can bench 375 and I am stronger then most guys in the gym pound for pound. Ive just never used steroids before and now is the time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get the enanthate or cypionate , go 400mg a week. Eat like a horse and you'll be fine.

1-10 400mg test
    13-15 clomid day 1 300mg, 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg. OR
    13-15 nolva day 1 120mg, 2-11 40mg, 12-21 20mg
    You don't need both, but choose one.

JohnnyB

So 10 weeks on test enanthate or cypioonate.
    but i dont understand the clomid regimine. I know its used for leveling the hormone balance but im unclear on when to take it based on what you wrote.

Which test gives the best results when im done with the 10 week cycle?
    Can you tell me what kind of weight gain I could expect?
    Have you seen tests effects on hairloss?

So I would take 100mg clomid weeks 2-11, 50 mg clomid weeks 12-21, 300mg clomid weeks 13-15, got it

Now if I eat correctly and take the clomid post cycle, will I loose all the gains? Ive heard that test is so hard to maintain gains post cycle. Could I keep 5 of the 15 LBS. I have had a 4 to 5 day a week workout schedrule for the past 9 years or so, getting to the gym is never a problem. Will I stay lean?

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    you're 158 lbs and you can bench 375 lbs?? damn..i'd like to see that!! i'd recommend T400 and some deca or eq...jmo

Yes, Ive got several state and college records. I can curl 75LBS dumbells for reps too. I cant imagine what would happen when I start the juice.

Deca , eq and t400 are ideas but IM concerned with keeping my hair. Ive lost enough naturaly. Is eq hard on the hair?

Whats the story with t400?

that's great that u have such a good bench and curl...wish my bench was as good as my curl...

test 400 is from what the label claims a mixture of 25 mgs test propionate , 187 mgs of test cypionate , and 188 mgs of test enanthate .

i've had great results from it and i'm sure a lot of other guys on the board will agree..

as far as hair loss is concerned, all are considered mild drugs so hair loss shouldn't be such a factor...i'm losing my hair also but i really didn't notice any dramatic changes while on the cycle....if you're still worried about hair loss, get some propecia while u do the cycle...
    Last edited by ireloaded9; 04-11-2003 at 09:52 AM.

yeah I have been on propecia since 1999 and 5 monthes ago I found out that avodart or dutesteride was available and ive been on that. Avodart is basically better then propecia b/c it blocks type 1 and type 2 of the 5AR enzyme which converts to DHT.

Tell me what your diet was like on test 400? What were your gains and what did you lose or keep after the cycle? Did you use clomid?

my gains were ok...i put on 13 lbs and keep 10 of them and it's been 5 weeks...def use clomid...i did 100mg first week then 50 mgs for two weeks...50 mgs were split, morning and evening...things are back to normal for the fella downstairs..

i consumed about 4500-5000 calories daily..200-250 grams of protein...morning and bedtime weight gainer shake alone were 2000 calories..i'm glad i stopped when i did because i was started to feel so bloated...

pm me if you need more info...

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by thebigsicilion

So I would take 100mg clomid weeks 2-11, 50 mg clomid weeks 12-21, 300mg clomid weeks 13-15, got it
    hey bigsicilion,

just want to bring to something to your attention that you may or may have not already realized. You misinterpeted what JohnnyB said above as far as clomid therapy goes.

Weeks 13-15 clomid (day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg.)

Great thread that explains this HERE

Thread Information