Thread: Tren/Dbol cycle

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned

Tren/Dbol cycle

Is it good to stack tren with dbol ?im gonna run tren 100mgeod and dbol 40mg ed.Do these 2 work well together.Im trying to put on size and definition.

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Be prepared to GROW!!!! That has got to be my favorite stack of all time. I am on right now as a matter of fact. 500mg/wk sust, 75mg/ed fina, and 50mg/ed dbol .

These doses are on the weak to mild side for me but rapid weight gain at this point is not what I am after. I am of sufficient size and some of my hobbies require a great deal of flexibility and stamina.

In the past I have typically done, 125mg/ed fina, 80mg/ed dbol and a good amount of slin and loved every minute of it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bvro i f i were u ia consider running test with that bro get sme prop and shoot it everytime u do the tren ..

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Prop/fina or fina/dbol would be some pretty good stacks IMO... you should be pretty happy with that.

chief ,he should be adidng test in tehre he'll gte shut down real herd on that ..the test will also aid in gains and keepinghis shit in check .

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    so the test will prevent getting shut down?Im on a budget and thats all i can work with for now.

ull be shut down no matter what ,but the test will make u rdick keep workin ,and will help alot on teh sex drive .fina supress the nat test levels soo bad that i recomend running tests with it ,always .

Thread Information