Trevor is offline Associate Member

Hypoglycemic or dibetic symptoms

Hey bro's can someone give me a few examples of what some symptoms or early signs of hypoglycemia or diabetes might be. This is not because i think i have either of them, but i am very curious about it. And there is no outside insulin sources bieng used or anything that would effect blood surgar or thyroid. Thanks fellas for the help.

Good luck to all!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I know if youre hypoglycemic, if you do not eat anything for a matter of hours you can get light headed, dizzy, faint...
    Hypoglycemia is not a big deal, docs will just encourge you to eat smaller meals throughout the day to keep your blood/sugar levels in a good range. But diabetes on the other hand is a big deal. hopefully someone else can answer this more in depth.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hypoglycemia Is nothing more than low blood sugar, Like 956vette said. Its really of no concern if you dont have diabetes. Other symtoms include Sweating (a lot), hunger, tremors, confusion, disorientation. To remedy this, you just take anything with carbs in it which will cause an insulin spike. If you dont eat for 8 hours in a day, you will be hypoglycemic for sure. Hence being tired and very hungry. I am on GH and i have been getting that way lately, I get flashes and just really wore down, then i eat and Im ready to go. Just make sure to eat every couple hours like vette said (you should be anyways!) and everything is cake. Is that enuff info? or should i dig up more?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well bro im a diabetic so this is wha ti can tell you.
    Signs of hypo are shakes, sweating , dizzy light headed
    if you hyper (sugar is high) thirsty, pee alot, tired, moody

Bro if for some reason you think you might be a diabetic or have a problem go see a doc right away. Its not something you should play around with. And its a simple test to tell what might be wrong if anything. Good luck and if you have any more questions pm me
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info fellas.....greatly appreciated

Trevor

The most common signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia are weak, rapid pulse; cold, clammy skin; weakness and uncoodination; possible headache; irritable or agitated behavior; decreased or altered mental state; and coma in some severe cases. The causes of these s/s are excessive administration of the patient's insulin ; excessive insulin for the their dietary intake, and overexertion resulting in low glucose levels. I hoped this helped.

Thread Information