Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

AS receptor sites question???

Maybe this is a stupid and redundant question, but is there anything one can take to refresh AS Receptor sites??? Anyone have any studies that would back their findings?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    We got into a discussion about this in a previous thread and I posted an article that was written by Trevor Smith of Nuclear Nutrition. In the article he talks about receptor clearing being a basis of proper cycle preparation as well as increasing metabolism using things like DNP , T3 or a host of other drugs of this sort. I also spoke to a friend of mine and we have been able to find any studies on medline or any other sort of online medical community that would be relevant to this. In my opinion this is a subject that is mostly based on theory and educated assumptions but really wont have a great deal of actual medical studies done on humans.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    im a little confused about the question are you asking if there is anything you can take to clean out your receptors will on long cycles.. or so you can do more cycles i na shorter period of time??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Thanks Boxer, I kinda figured this was all in theory, as most things are.
    Jarrett, I am asking mostly because after repeated cycle use, your AR receptors (in theory), slow down a bit (so to speak), and it takes more gear usually to start seeing results. I was wondering if anyone had any studies on possible ways of cleaning up AR receptors, and making them fresh again, so that AS are picked up by these receptors easier.
    Just thought I would pose the question out there, didnt' figure there was much out there on this subject. But oh well worth a shot.

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I have seen convincing arguements on both sides but no medical studies that DIRECTLY related to this in humans. The way I see it if an extended period of time was all that was needed to clear receptors completely and regain the same sensitivity that we all once had on our first cycles then everyone would be doing one cycle every 2-3 years and gaining 20+lbs each time.

I dont know if you read the article that I had posted in another thread (let me know if you are interested and I will forward it to you) but I believe the article to be fairly accurate at least in my personal experience and really thats about all I have to go on on this subject.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Thanks Boxer, I kinda figured this was all in theory, as most things are.
    Jarrett, I am asking mostly because after repeated cycle use, your AR receptors (in theory), slow down a bit (so to speak), and it takes more gear usually to start seeing results. I was wondering if anyone had any studies on possible ways of cleaning up AR receptors, and making them fresh again, so that AS are picked up by these receptors easier.
    Just thought I would pose the question out there, didnt' figure there was much out there on this subject. But oh well worth a shot.
    well denkall makes a product that they claim helps clean the receptors out.. IT's called "Drive" ingredients are masteron & somthing else..

it comes in a 10 cc bottle and is expensive as shit

Thread Information