Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 2 weeks into prop and eq cycle w/ NO RESULTS. WTF?

Today was shot number 8 of prop and eq. For 1-7 I was doing 100mg of each EOD. Today I upped it to 140mg of prop and 120/eq. Basically, I haven't felt a damn thing yet and I was hoping you guys could help me figure out why. I'm 99.9% sure the shit is real based on pictures I've seen here and other boards (it's QV prop 100mg/ml and Bold 200mg/ml-have there been reports of really accurately packaged fakes of these?).
    My initial thought was that the dose is too low, but if that's the case, shouldn't I still feel SOMETHING? I'm 232 pounds, 19%BF and 6 ft tall.

I tend to have a high tolerance for substances- alcohol, aspirin (when I get a headache I have to take a bunch for it to work). Could this carry over to AAS?
    Guys I'm really frustrated and would appreciate any advice. Before I go apeshit I'm gonna see what upping the doses to 500/prop/wk and 400eq/wk will do and I think I'll shoot ED from now on.

Advise please!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't advise upping it anymore than what you have, from other threads similar to this I would say give it a little more time. But here's a bump so someone with more knowledge will chime in....

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I am 3.5 weeks into a prop/fina/winny/eq cycle and I am only starting to see results.... right now I am currently running 75mg prop/75mg fina ed and 400mg eq wk.

thanks guys.

WS6- yeah this is definitely the highest I'm going.

Whoisdaman- 3.5 weeks? I thought prop should be kicking in in 3-7 days. Half the reason chose prop was so that I wouldn't have 4 or more agonizing weeks of waiting. So are you saying it isn't uncommon for prop to take a while to kick in?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How many previous cycles? What doses if any?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep in mind, you probably wont get feeling from the EQ for about 4-5wks, it just takes that long. Now the prop should hit you pretty quick, by now as a matter of opinion. But seeing as your 232@6ft, your dose might need to be a tad larger. You were at 350mg a week, now your at 490. I would suggest doing 75mgED, keep you EQ where it is and see how things are in about a week.

Pheedno- thanks for the advice bro. This is my first cycle. I've actually had a couple of instances where I thought it might be working. After my arm workout wednesday I was more pumped than ever, but not by a dramatic degree. I think it had more to do with the fact that I supersetted every exercise I did. Also, when walking to class the other day I had a strong urge to smack this girl's ass, but I'm horny all the time anyway so who knows?

Here's the question I'd really like to have answered though- Have you guys ever heard of/experienced prop taking longer than two weeks to work? (Whoisdaman said 3.5 weeks for his but I'd like as many opinions as possible) Thanks guys!

Oh yeah I'm gonna do prop 75mg/day starting sunday

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What kind of feeling are you looking for?

JohnnyB

I was thinking that I'd be getting these crazy pumps I'm always reading about (or at least a pump better than what I'm used to). That's the biggest one I was looking for. Also, I was thinking strength would be up a hair. Should I be looking for something different so I'll know it's doing its thing? Thanks JohnnyB

MarineJuice is offline New Member
    Ive been on prop for about five weeks, taking 100 mgs eod. Whoisdaman suggested to me to take ed shots at 75 mgs. I feel more of a "pump" this week and feel as if my blood/test levels are more stable. Id suggest ther same ed shots

Thanks marinejuice. Was there a moment where you knew the juice was kicked in? If so, when?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think I started feeling that pump from the eq around 5-6 weeks, but it's different with everyone.

JohnnyB

I felt the prop fairly quickly, although this is my 3rd cycle so I know what to look for. my doses are lower than usual so i didnt start gaining weight until the third week @ 550 mgs of test. continue the ed shots and see how you feel at the end of this week

as for my Eq im only taking 300 mgs and its the fourth week. Im just starting to get freakishly veiny! it will take some time bro

Ok guys I just shot 75mg of prop and 50 mg of eq. This will be the daily routine from now til the end. I'll post again when I get results. Thanks for the help.

Oh yeah, it feels like I have a touch of the flu- could this be from upping the test?

Thread Information