Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Tren Acetate Tabs..

Just curious if anyone has tried the Tren Acetate Tabs being made overseas?
    I can get em for a pretty good price and if they are effective I wouldn't mind avoiding sticking myself ED for 6 weeks this time around....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Acetate Tabs..-tren-tabs.jpg  

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    never heard!....

whats the dosage and whr are they made?

25mg tabs... Made in china...

I'm just trying to find out if anyone has used them and how they compared to injecting fina.... ED injections from last time built up to much scar tissue especially in my delts and I'm looking to avoid the same thing this time around...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have only heard of them..i read a thread on one of these boards about the Tren Tabs and Test Suspension Tabs. I loved the idea of getting these two in a tab form , but have to question teh legitimacy and effectivness. I would also like to know more about them. The tabs that I read about were also made in China.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I heard that they aren't any good becuase tren doesn't aborsb good that way . It's just a waiste. I don't know from fisrt hand ,just read on other boards.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    buff my bro was on them they work ok ,but super expensive and not worth it ,,there 25 mg but like 17 % onbly gtesabsorbed so to get 76 mg ed ud need alot ,,there not 17 alk i dont think ,but i beleive ud be better off just eating tren pellets almost samething ,dont worry thers no glues or shit like that ,only fillers from cellulose ,and packed togetehr with a press not glue .

Thanks for the feedback big N... I'm gonna give them a shot and see how they work... I figure taking them with Grapefruit juice will improve how well they are absorbed... Price wise I can get them direct from china for about the same price as fina pellets mg for mg... So if I have to take more tabs it'll still be fairly cheap... thanks again..

always glad to help an old scholl bro ,,let me know how y make out on them .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - like big N said - a 17 B esterfied steroid doesn't pass well through the digestive track. I mean... isn't it simply like drinking Trenbolone Acetate... or eating FinaPlix ??? ... or did they do something to it's structure to keep it from breaking down???

im assuming it would almos just about the same as eating the pellets ,i dont think u acn drink it with the oil and all the ba and stuff in it ,

No nothing special Warrior...
    I just want to avoid the ED injections this time around so it's worth a shot... By the end of my last cycle I had run out of injections spots after 12 weeks total and the last 6 on fina...
    And I got tired of hitting scar tissue everytime I did a shot... So I'm up for a little experiment on myself, if it means increasing the dose to get enough tren in my body then that's what I'll do...

I've done worse things, so it's worth a shot....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If there anything like the primo tabs, your going to need quite a lot of those. Primo tabs need to taken at 200-300mg ed to see results.

Let us know how they turn out Bro

JohnnyB

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I think you should test it in a lab or something... A friend of mine got a big headache with fake winnies... They were anadrols... I don't know, but it can be a fake... IMO, ok...?

Oh yeah... 50mg winnies, 4 at time, shit happens when it is anadrol ...
    Last edited by taquipariu; 04-13-2003 at 11:21 PM.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    By the way... what's the name of the lab ??

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    When guys take oral fina, they usually take between 5 and 10 pellets a day. I've seen guys get good results from 7 pellets a day, which is only 140mg. With 5 of these 25mg tabs, you would get 150mg a day. I would bet that the tabs have better absorption than the pellets too, but I really have no facts to back up that assumption.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by DeepZenPill
    When guys take oral fina, they usually take between 5 and 10 pellets a day. I've seen guys get good results from 7 pellets a day, which is only 140mg. With 5 of these 25mg tabs, you would get 150mg a day. I would bet that the tabs have better absorption than the pellets too, but I really have no facts to back up that assumption.
    I would bet the tabs are better for absorption also, because they were actually intended for digestion while the pellets definatly were not...

Originally posted by taquipariu
    By the way... what's the name of the lab ??
    They're made by C&K...

Thread Information