alex18 is offline Member

Just a little advice needed!!

I'm just finalising my cycle which my source will be getting for me next tuesday. I had a cycle in mind but i'm having a few last minute jitters. So question one would be which EQ do i get off him, he can get me ganabol at £75 for 2500mg or £55 for another type of EQ. He said he honestly dosn't know what the difference would be as he hasn't tried either of them. The plan would be to run 500mg a week for ten weeks. Is it worth spending the extra £40 for the ganabol?? or should i buy the cheaper gear and run a higher dose for the same price or the same dose but for a longer period? Second question - i want to run winny alongside it towards the end, should i go for depot or oral and with a 10 wk cycle how long should i run it for? i went oral last time for the record. What do you guys reckon. I know most of you will say bung some test in but i've decided not to. Last time i used test cyp and post cycle i came out with spots on my back, shoulders and chest! The strength and mass was great but thats not what im trying to do this time round! However i am totally open to suggestions!

cheers bro's

oh and i know this has been covered sh1t loads but we all like to ask our own lil questions don't we!
    Last edited by alex18; 04-12-2003 at 12:11 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Run the Eq for as long as you can.Did the oral Winny work for you ok? Why not try the inject this time and see how it compares? Take the winny for three weeks past your last Eq shot so if you do Eq 12wks do winny wks 11-15.

alex18 is offline Member
    Thats an interesting way of doing it! I do think the oral worked ok but you always here better reviews about the depot! only thing that gets me is the frequency of injections needed! is it not 1EOD? So would you pick the cheper EQ and run it longer bro?

cheers for the input!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    get the ganabol, your results could be better at an even lower dose.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i agree with 956vette...ganabol!

alex18 is offline Member
    yeah just as i initially thought. Cheers bro's

Thread Information