Lil'Italy is offline New Member

Need feedback on cycle

I plan on doing an 8 week cycle. For first 4 weeks Pegasus Anavar 30 mgs/day, for the last 4 weeks Pegasus Primo between 400-500 mgs/week. And the whole 8 weeks test cyp probably at 300 mgs/week. I have not been able to locate any spironolactone that I can use with my cycle. I am on propecia so deca , fina, winny ect. are not an option for me. I was wondering if adding sustenon 250 1 - 2 amps a week would cause more harm than good. I have plenty of Novaldex and HCG . Any response would be appreciated.

If it helps I am 5'7", 185 lbs, 9% body fat. I am 24 and not looking to get huge fast. I have always been told the fatser you put on muscle the faster you lose it. I have done a variety of different stuff and think what I have planned is on the "safer " side with moderate results.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i would do the primo for at least 8 weeks to see the best results. i think you would get better results from 300mg of primo for 8-10 weeks then 4 weeks.

i would do one or the other on the cyp and sust. me personally i would do the cyp at what you have dosed.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, stick witht the cyp..your going to need to get some more gear for that cycle....up your primo to 400mg, your test 400mg..id go 500 on test but since you said that you werent looking to get big i lkisted 400mg...and get more var....Madmax...

test cyp 400mg (1-10)
    primo 400mg (1-10)
    anavar 40mg ed (7-13)

Lil'Italy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply. Mad MAx , you said I should get more gear, what would be good. I have 3 1/2 100 pil jars of Anavar at 2.5 mgs/pill. PLenty of primo an cyp. But given I am on propecia the only thing I can think of besides the test is A DHT derivative like EQ. But how will effect my hairline. All the other geareither have low impact on hailine or I can block the test with propecia. Thanks

Thread Information