Thread: winstrol tabs

dumdiddy is offline New Member

winstrol tabs

I would appreciate any feedback on winstrol tabs. My questions; If I am to start a 6 week cycle of winstrol tabs, 20 tabs per day(zambon). would it be more beneficial to build into the 20 tabs and then cycle down or as I would see it, start off taking 20 and maintain this dosage throughout the cycle because it's not one of those "powerhouse steroids ." Also, based on anyones personal experience, what's the best injectable steroid for "all purpose" results. Thank you to anyone who can contribute.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    No need to cycle the winny.
    Best all round steroid ? Test is best.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    with the winny you can just start off with 50mg/ed. Most people find it to be ok. But for any of the other stuff we need to know your stats, your experience, and your goals.

dont pyramid any cycle!!!!!!! reason fro tabs is to regulate blood levels go with EQ but watch your eatting habits( makes you hungry) ond add in some test

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have to agree with fast on this one, EQ IMO is hte best all around AS, however, gotta love test.. whew.. nothing like a test rush.
    Anyways, Winny by itself may not give you good results, it is best when stacked with other more "powerful" AS, like EQ, Test, etc.
    No need to pyramid (that is a very old theory), keep blood levels constant, you will see better gains, and don't forget clomid post cycle.

Thread Information