moose69 is offline New Member

worried about fina

whats up guys, im 22 and ive just finished my 2nd cycle of prop/eq and got very good results and no side effects from either one..that i can see anyways. i was thinking about taking a cutting cycle of fina/prop but im alittle worried about finas side effects. everyone i know who has taken it grew tits and one kid thought he was losing his hair. do u think if i saw no side effects from the test that i will be ok with taking fina? thanks guys.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This seems rediculous. Everyone you know has had sides from trenbolone ? Tits (aka, gyno)? They must be really sensitive to progesterone or they made the tren from fina at a very high concentration and administered way too much.

Trenbolone is significantly more androgenic than testosterone so combining the two does leed to a pretty androgenic combination. If you have had no problems with testosterone before - than you may be okay with trenbolone.

But the beauty of trenbolone made from Finaplix is it's attached to an acetate ester, it leaves your system fast (like propinate) - so if sides take ahold, you can simply stop taking it. Blood levels of it will drop significantly in about 2 days versus several weeks with heavier esters.

bingo warrior.... 100% run nolva if your nervooooous

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Bromo, not nolva. You should be fine bro.

Thread Information