snwac is offline New Member

Question Summer Cycle--please critique/help

Stat's

6'3" 230lbs.
    16% B/F
    Training: 15 yrs non-stop weights/cardio
    Cycle Exp.: 5--mainly test & eq.
    Immediate goal: Get ripped for the summer(Kind of lame I know)

My Planned Cycle:
    Wk 1-10 600mg Eq.
    WK 1-10 600 mg R/Ala daily
    Wk 1-10 50mg Proviron daily
    Wk 12-15 Clomid

What else can I add?--I can't do much test in the summer if i want to take my shirt off--acne thing.

What can I add to look better this summer?
    Thanks

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Re: Summer Cycle--please critique/help

Originally posted by snwac

Immediate goal: Get ripped for the summer(Kind of lame I know)

Not lame at all my friend, thats my goal as well

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    looks good, I like to run EQ for 12-14 weeks, seems to get better results IMO. If it were me, and if i couldn't afford to get more to run it longer then I'd choke back down to 400mg a week run for 12-14 weeks.
    throw some winny in there your last 6 weeks and you will be hard and vascular and be happy you did. Just my .02..
    I am running a cycle like the one I just mentioned right now, and seeing spectacular results. on my 4th week of winny and love the way it is shreading me.
    did I mention how much I love EQ and winny? hmmmm hmmmm

throw some winny in there your last 6 weeks and you will be hard and vascular and be happy you did. Just my .02..

Thanks, but the liver & joint stress effects me too much.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Lets look at somthing here first. You have trained for 15 yrs non stop with CARDIO and you keep a constant bf% of 16% or so?? At 6'3 and 230 you should be fairly lean. I am 6 foot even and 210 and bf is around 9-10 %. The EQ is a good choice if you can fight the hunger and only eat clean. I would add one of the three compounds to your cycle. You can pick:
    Fina (tren )
    Test Prop
    Winny.
    If you CARDIO properly and the diet is good then you will see nice improvments from the EQ alone, but the test prop or the fina would REALLY help keep you from losing any hard earned mass while on a restricted diet and cardio program. Its your choice, but the results will be evident at the end. Good luck bro
    Trevor

RE: Trevor's reply.

Thanks for your response & advice--I'm thinking Fina is my best option to try. Although, I have heard some pretty nasty stories about the acne from Fina--not good for the summer.

Also, My 16% B/F is not a CONSTANT level which you interpreted--it's where I think I am at right now. I'm normally much lower.

Do you want to throw down or what j.k.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro lets get it on!!! Yes i am just kidding too!! I think the fina would be your best option also. As for the acne i am assuming that you are very prone to it (get it easily). I dont have a problem with that really but there is a ton of ways to treat it to keep it under control. I use just a simple face soap by Nuetrogena. It is just a regualr bar of soap that is kinda gold colored and i use it on my face and shoulders when i take a shower. It seems to work great. Remember you can cause your skin to break out if you get it TOO dry from TOO MUCH washing or soap. So in this case more is not really better.......2 times a day
    Good luck

Trevor

Bump

Thread Information