anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member

how long long do most of you actually run slin??be honest!

i have tried it a couple times @ 10i.u. post workout with great results..didnt get alot of size that everyone talks about...but i was using it with creatine...i have just started my anadrol 50mg/ed and sust 250mg/eod and wanted to know if using slin would help my overall gains...i want as much size as possible...i am taking a year off competing because i just got off probation so i am gonna tak e this time to bloat up and get as much size as i can....like i said i have used it @ 10iu but only for 2 weeks at a time....how long do most of you use it when you are trying to bloat up and at what dosage do you run it?? i know everyones bodies are different so the answers will vary greatly but just wanted to see if i have been on the right track?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    honestly.... it really jsut depends.. for myself.

depending on how im bulking.. i go crazy on it for 4 weeks 8 iu's morning 10 after work out
    and then 4 weeks i jsut do injections on wed. and sat. 8 iu's a day

i am thinking of trying the twice a day, how were your results?? i want to turn into a freak!! dont care what kind of weight it is just going for extreme bloat!!! sounds crazy but i am just under 190lbs now and have freaky abs, had them even a year ago when i was 210! want some nasty weight! i have never gotten that puffy look, always lean, for once i want to look like a freak! at the end of my cycle i will be posting pics so i want to blast it out!

skii96 is offline Member
    I usually use 12iu's post workout for 4 wks then take 3-4 wks off, and repeat.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually run it for eight weeks but you may want to go for shorter periods of time at first.

skii96 man you always have good input! i preciate it.. i was wondering if i should stay on longer than 3 weeks...i really want to get heavier than i have ever been! i know it will be hard but i am shooting for 212-215lbs..like i said i am just under 190 now @ 5'7" so i think @ 215 i will look pretty good... i guess we'll see...ill have to keep everyone updated!

rickson what do you run it @ during those eight weeks??

skii96 is offline Member
    Start with just being on it for 4 wks, take some time off it, then hop back on and if you feel like staying on longer then 4 wks go for it!

tight then thats what ill do...should i expect alot better pumps?while on?

bro not to make you sound liek a newbie but, maybe you should do a little more research into insulin and what different types they offer that will best fit your needs along with how you need to use it and take it and what beginner dosages would best fit you ..

insulin is a hell of alot more dangerous than steriods ..
    Last edited by jarrett; 04-12-2003 at 07:46 PM.

iite playboy (jarret) im no newbie! just want to know how everyone else runs their slin!! like i said earlier i have used it b4.....you kno i really dont understand how people can just jump the gun and sling out that ever other person that asks a question is a freakin newbie!! i have done plenty of research... i know when to take it how much how to eat an hour later and make sure i get enough carbs.....i know of all the symptoms of hypo and i know how to counteract them i.e. have a carbo force on hand....it just blows my mind that people sling out the term newbie like they all and mighty!! all i asked was how others have used it and what has worked for them....if i have worded anything to make it sound like i haev no idea what i am doing then that is my fault, but to call me a newbie is downright spitting in my face! i am not a member here to cause arguments or fight about petty shit, i like to get others opinions and use them to get an idea of different things others do to grow....so in saying that, i am NOT a newbie

u got a PM ANADROLAVENGER

iite cool, like i said its all good, just going thru one of those random pissy moods!

Thread Information