Thread: price check

Swole03 is offline New Member

Question price check

Guys I bought some test 400 for 180$ and just wondering if I got burned. The same guy sells test 250 for 110$ which seems normal thanks bros.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Test 250 (QV) is about $20.00 all the way up to $65.00 depending on the source bro. Yes that is a little steep for Test but it just depends on how bad you want it and if that is the only place you can get it. You gotta do what you gotta do..........all part of the game fella
    Good luck
    Trevor

Yo trevor are you talking about 10cc? Because every source around here sells test 250 from 110 to 150 just for the 250. Thats about 5 different sources. But I really wanted to know about the test 400 for 180$ how much is average for 10cc bottle thanks.

Yes i am talking about 10 cc bottles. I pay $48.00 dollars for a 10cc bottle of denkall Test 400. Now this is far less than what you would find it for in the gym or a "local source". I have seen people pay $100.00 dollars for test 200 or 250 either one around here, but its only because they have no other way to get it......no connections. Also it depends on what part of the U.S. you are in. In my gym i see local sources selling Test 200/250 for about $60.00-$80.00 dollars commonly for a 10cc bottle. Look at it like this....you paid $180.00 dollars for Test 400 wich is very high but you did NOT have to worry about customs stealing your package and you did not have to worry about getting scammed my a mail order source. You just have to decide if the risk is worth the extra price you pay. Personally i would not be able to do the amount of juice that i do if i had to pay the kind of prices that you do, but some people have more money than others. For the future i would shop around some more or try to get a better deal from your local guy.
    Good luck bro........
    P.S. That Test 400 is gonna hurt like a BITCH so be ready for it brother!

Trevor

Dont P.M. me asking for ANYTHING!!!!!

Trevor

Aight dude well I guess I got fucked but hey atleast I got something.. This will be my first cycle as well so hopefully since it's my first my 19 inch guns will turn to 22 if not no sweat I'm just stuck right now and using this for some help then will return natural for awhile but never know I might start graving it who knows but whats funny is Dont P.M. me asking for ANYTHING!!!!! I won't pm I'll just ask you here jp'n man it would help but I won't bother asking have a good one bro cheers.

Dont look at it like you got screwed....just look at it like you got what you needed so now make the best of it and get big. If you do turn those 19 inchers into 22's i wanna see a pic of them. I may have to get me some of that Test 400......NOT that shit hurts too bad.

Good luck
    Trevor

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you got to pay what you got to pay. At least you have something in your hand. Do 400mg a week and eat like there's no tomarrow for 10 weeks and you'll see some good gains. It's going the take more then 1 cycle to get those 22's

johnnyB

lol Thanks for putting a scare into me now. ( Not that shit hurts too bad ) does it hurt that bad, does it hurt worst than 250 I heard its thicker but same shit really. TO johnny I also got some EQ 100mg 10cc I know its not much but only bottle he had left. Do u guys think I should do 400mg of test and 100mg of eq for 10wks holler. Peace

Swole

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    eq at 100 mgs per week won't do much bro...you gotta run eq at a minimum of 400mgs per week for 10-12 weeks to get maximum benefits..i've seen t-400 for as cheap as 55 and as expensive as 150...so you didnt get completely ass raped, no western union expense or shipping costs..so not too bad

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Save the EQ until you have enough....never start a cycle without all the proper provisions....i.e. Clomid, Nolva, Bromo (in some cases), all the juice you will need

Thx ppl, To big rush That is the only bottle of eq he had and he can't get anymore and I don't know anyone that has it so I'm going to have to use it or it will just sit around the house and collect dust. I know alot of ppl say 400mg of eq but there is a guy at the gym that bought 100mg/10cc from same dude I did b4 I got mine and it was the first time ever using any steroid and he gained 15lbs and kept it on. The way he did it was not 100mg a week some how he started high with 200mg and ended his cycle with hrmm 100mg I think I'm not sure so he started high and gradually stepped down I think it only lasted him about 7 to 8 wks if I remember correctly. Would this be an ok thing to do and stack it with the T-400?

Ps. Keep in mind I never cycled before so even at a 100mg a week i'm going to get something . But I want to hear what u think peace.

Swole

Any suggestions?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    just wait and be pateint ... if your gunna do a cycle do it right..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Swole, the tapering method as you just described is really out of date. Take jarrett's advice...stick around a while and be patient before you start.

Thread Information