Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Anavar Quality: LOEFFLER vs. DENKALL

assuming both of these 5mg tabs are the same price, which would you choose and why? Loeffler or Denkall

experienced Var users only please.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well i have talked with a female bodybuilder that only uses var. so she def knows what she is talking about. i think she has tried every damn var that is made.

her op on the two of those.
    she said the effects were the same only that she found the loffler to kick in faster.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    havn't used var from either company, (sorry), but i do have a worthy opinion, i think loeffler is largely underrated and i approve of their dbol , neotest, sustanon , (testo LA or whatever), and the nandrolone laurate...i think their products are great, again just my cognition...denkall havn't had the best experiences with personally but i have heard their var is a good product as well...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    um denkall doesnt make 5mg anavar anymore unless the person you got it from has it on back order

Originally posted by jarrett
    um denkall doesnt make 5mg anavar anymore unless the person you got it from has it on back order
    Are you sure about that? I will ask my friend....any more opinions would be welcomed

100% positive. there guna be legit aslong as they come in a denkall bottle but yeah denkall quit producing them about a month ago there is still alot on back order...

I just finished a cycle using Loeffler at 40mg/ED for 8 wks. I ran it at the beginning of my cycle because I didn't want to wait for the enth to kick in. I saw strenght gains around the 5th day, and pretty good ones at that. Lab tests show that its overdosed at around 5.7mg/tab. Never tried the Denkalls.

Maxtt is offline New Member
    I've seen the lab results on the Denkall anavar amd it was 6.36mg per tab and is still backordered and ALL the Loeffler results I have seen have been been under label. The 25mg d-bol was 20.23 per tab. The only anavar I use is from China and is exported to the UK.With something that costs as much as Anavar you need to do your research before you buy it.

Originally posted by Maxtt
    I've seen the lab results on the Denkall anavar amd it was 6.36mg per tab and is still backordered and ALL the Loeffler results I have seen have been been under label. The 25mg d-bol was 20.23 per tab. The only anavar I use is from China and is exported to the UK.With something that costs as much as Anavar you need to do your research before you buy it.
    bro what do you expect is mexico!!

and what kind of lofelors were you testing ??
    B's or simplex?

bump

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    my loffler batch was tested and it was over, i think 5.6mg per pill and a batch of the denkall was tested as well and they were over.

the lab tests are printed over at fitness geared.

so there is good var in mexico fellas

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by jarrett
    They ran out of powder for awhile but they are back up and running...

Originally posted by ironfist

They ran out of powder for awhile but they are back up and running...
    just the man i wanted to hear from! hey iron, which do you prefer...denkall of loeffler? i will be starting a cycle soon and they are both the same price.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Big Rush

just the man i wanted to hear from! hey iron, which do you prefer...denkall of loeffler? i will be starting a cycle soon and they are both the same price.
    They both tested out to be about the same. I trust denkall to stay consistant so for thatreason i would get the denkall's...

Originally posted by ironfist

They both tested out to be about the same. I trust denkall to stay consistant so for thatreason i would get the denkall's...
    thanks bro...that all i needed to hear

Thread Information