Thread: Roid fever

Jucin is offline New Member

Roid fever

I need some help guys. I have just started a cycle of ultragian 100 and stanzabolic 50. One shot with one cc of each. My problem is after my first shot the injection site is really sore. Then that night I got chills and shakes my temperature went up and I couldn't sleep. What is going on?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    could be just what you said it was, a juice flu. i've only gotten it from sus, but it's possible that's what could be going on. it may not be a big deal, but keep your eye on it. it shouldn't last for very long. as for the painful shot, what gauge needle are you using? that shouldn't be a very painful shot

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If its your first shot ever your going to be more tender than usual so it will take a few days for the pain to go away it does sound like the AS flu you got

Jucin is offline New Member

I'm using a 22 gauge.

This is only my first shot in cycle. I have used winni in the past and was sore from it with every shot. When I say sore I mean limping, laying on the other side when I go to sleep. What I am wondering is if I got a bad batch.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with pureanger, my first week on AS I felt a little sore. Just wait it out and you will get use to it.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    My first hurt like hell. Did I just sound like a bitch who just got it for the first time? I used to be so innocent.

Thread Information