Thread: Do i have gyno?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Do i have gyno?

Ok guys here it is. I just got out of marine boot camp about a month ago. I went in at 195lbs mostly muscle. I come out and am now 160lbs with more fat than i had when i went in. I had finished a cycle about 3 weeks before my depature date and all was well until about the 10th week when they weighed us for the first time and i found out how much muscle i had lost.

Anyway when i was in i had noticed my chest to be a little saggy. I never had any itches or burning or puffy nipples at all, although i did have hard nips everyonce in a while when i was juicing but not puffy or anything.

None of my buddies in there said anything about it. The only one that commented about it was a person that i asked him for his opinion about my chest. He said it didn't look saggy but he could tell where i had lost a lot of muscle. WTF does that mean? He didn't know how to explain it.

Anyway, I have no lumps or glands behind my nips. It just seems that there is more fat than there used to be in them. There is also more fat in my stomach than there was...alot more.

BUT when i flex it doesn't seem that i have more fat around the nipple as i do in the rest of my chest BUT when i'm unflexed all the fat seems to be around my nipple

Could i just be getting fat? Is it gyno? Could it be because i just haven't lifted weighs in a long time? Someone pls give thier opinion.

[email protected]

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Probably just because you lost some chest muscle. Hit the weights hard again when you get a chance, and you should notice things start to firm up.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I don't think u have anything to worry about, bro. Same problem as me... Just need to lose a little weight. If you had gyno you would probably feel some little lumps around your nipples.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Probably just because you lost some chest muscle. Hit the weights hard again when you get a chance, and you should notice things start to firm up.
    Ditto, what you are describing does not sound to be gyno. Good luck getting to where you want to be again

Thread Information