built4life is offline Junior Member

bulk with little water retention

What would be a good stack for bulking up but keeping the water retention to a minimum? I want to gain about 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass but dont want as much water retention and also wish to keep as much muscle as possible afterwards. i was thinking about trying out a deca /EQ/winny/anavar stack to see how that would do. with alot of those AS you keep a sufficient amount of gains. But also just to get a little up there pop in some d-bol or A50. also using nolv during and comming into clomid/hcg towards the end.

just want to keep the flab under the chin down. does anyone know what a good stack would be using these AS.
    please show mgs and weeks. want to bulk up without having to transition through the "smooth" looking faze.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    that is a neat trick if you can pull it off. EQ will help tremendously in keeping the bloat off. that is why I love it so much.
    My suggestion if you are bulking, stay away from sodium, drink lots of water, throw in some armidex/liquidex, eat clean, cardio about 1-3 days a week, (just to keep you heart in check). That is about all I can tell ya..

yes, definitly doing cardio and trying to stay away from sodium. Ill be on the "wholefood" diet. the only problem that im running across is that im putting the stack together,through literature, like a scientist. and in this buiz the scientists are the ones that have experimented with the shit.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would dump the deca and put in some test. and forget about the d-bol or a50. And like Sicilian said run armidex or liquidex through out the cycle
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well IMO your asking too much of your cycle. If your looking to bulk then bulk. If you want to just gain lean muscle thats a whole other story (not what I'd consider bulking). It would also help if you posted your stats and previous cycle experience.

xxxl83

ok, well not really "bulk" as in eat as much calories as possible and take A50,sust, and fina type bulk. i want to try to gain but look alright. in other words, summer is comming up and i want to keep some water off which alot of times that what i have a problem with, not too mention hunger, i need something to suppress my appetite to a reasonable degree. thats where the winny and anavar come in.

****to the previous post about replacing deca with test, how bout sust instead since it is a mix. and if i take test isnt that going to put on some water. d-bol mixed with winny/ and EQ should keeping me looking pretty hard. i might just cut out the A50 though.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'd say go with test/eq/winny and maybe Dbol weeks 1-4. I'd also run arimidex like stated above at .25 to .50mgs depending on your test dosage. That'll take care of the bloat.
    Also IMO if your running the test at 750mgs or more than the sust would be ok taken eod. If you're using less than that I'd stick with a single ester.

xxxl83

bump

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Here is a great cycle for positive gains and little water retention.
    Wk 1-10 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Wk 1-4 Winstrol 50 mgs ED....EOD if you want.
    WK 4-10 Fina (Tren ) 75mgs ED.

This is a bad ass cycle and very effective. Most people dont get any water retention from fina...some do. This cycle is designed for a quality increase in mass and great increases in strengh. Also you will definetly harden up your mass with the winny! This is just a option. By all means stay away from Dbol , A50, Deca ,.....All will bloat you badly and gains are not very "keepable" post cycle.
    Good luck
    Trevor

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well dbol is going to bloat you more then some test. Yes test might cause some water retention but the armidex or liquidex will help that.
    sust should be done EOD to work correctly. And i dont think you are looking for that high of a dose. Stick with enthate.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

(glixxerboy)
    "well dbol is going to bloat you more then some test. Yes test might cause some water retention but the armidex or liquidex will help that.
    sust should be done EOD to work correctly. And i dont think you are looking for that high of a dose. Stick with enthate."

i read that using d-bol and winny will work well for bulking up while keeping a hard look.

(trevor)
    Here is a great cycle for positive gains and little water retention.
    Wk 1-10 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Wk 1-4 Winstrol 50 mgs ED....EOD if you want.
    WK 4-10 Fina (Tren ) 75mgs ED.

all of the as are bulkers that will give you great gains but you loose most of it afterwords. plus i heard that fina is really bad on you kidneys.
    i do agree with the arimidex but that shit is so expensive and i heard that it works to well and that nolv should suffice

***********ANY OTHER TAKERS**********

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I will now begin to disagree with you.....The cycle i gave you can go either way for bulking or cutting it all just depends on your diet when you are doing it. Remember that steroids are not the key...they are just a very small part of it my friend. You will not loose your gains from the cycle i laid out for you post cycle unless you begin to "half-ass" it in the gym and on your diet post cycle and loose your intensity on your lifts. One more thing bro...What you "hear" is not always the exact truth!!! Yes fina CAN be harsh on your body but with the proper knowledge on this matter any and all of the side effects can be avoided EASILY!!! Personally i dont think that what you are wanting to do is very attainable or very logical....but thats just my opinion. Like it has been stated before.....If your gonna Bulk then Bulk if not then DONT!!!!! If you dont pick one or the other, bulk or cut, then you are gonna end up just doing a "maintanence cycle" which is not going to yeild a high amount of results. Good luck with you objective
    Trevor

Thread Information