snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Liquid clen/liquid albuterol/liquid ketotifen cycle

I have used the 20mcg clenbuterol tablets before so I know the dosage on that. I have never taken albuterol or ketotifen before.

I am wondering what would be the most effect way to stack these. Do a clen cycle for a week with keto, then a albuterol cycle for a week with keto?

Or should I do 2 days clen w keto, then 2 days albut with keto, etc.

Orrr split the albuterol and clenbuterol on the same day with the keto at the end of the day...

I used the search button and did not find anyone that has asked about this stack. Seperately yes, but never all 3 at once. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DanB is offline Banned
    how long you planning on using them for?

id use one or the other

clen with keto for 4-6 weeks is my preference

Blog Entries
    id like to use them for as long as possible. i hear they are effective for up to 8 weeks with the addition of ketotifen. so either 6-8 weeks unless i run out of supply before that time frame. i have 6,000 mcg of liquid clen . i have 180 mg of liquid albuterol. and then i have 30mg of keto.

also do u know what form of yohimbine i need to get to increase the effects of the clen/albut? or is the yohimbine not needed when i have the keto?

Blog Entries
    Has anyone ordered from chemical need before? That's where I got all my products. It seems like the ketotifen is legit but I have ingested over 200mcg of the clenbuterol and have had no side effects. no sweating, no cramps, no stimulation. And I just did 12 mg of albuterol and not sure what the side effects are suppose to be but I dont really have any.
    Does the liquid take more than the pill form to feel it? Or is this companies stuff just plain bunk??

Blog Entries
    forgot to mention i take .02 mg clonidine twice a day which is a blood pressure medication. it didnt dawn on me to include that because when i take my oxy elite pro i still get all the side effects and it still works, even when taking my clonidine. im also on zoloft and abilify and klonopin for anxiety disorders.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    What is your bodyfat? it sounds like you are overweight and looking for an easy solution?

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

35 pounds overweight. Still gonna train hard to do my cardio. Not looking for easy solution just the fastest solutio

Thread Information