Thread: Drinking Winny

Fallwarrior19 is offline New Member

Drinking Winny

I am starting to take an 8week eod cycle of winny. Its my first cycle so I am starting small. Should I be splitting the dosage up, 25mg. in the morning and 25mg. 12hrs later or should I take it when I wake up then before I lift. Any suggestions would help.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Just curious why u wont shoot it? Also y not run it 6 weeks ed instead of 8wk/eod?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    8 weeks is a long time to be running winny. especially if you are not an experienced user. You can split the dosage up, or like I do just take 1 cc a day.
    Shooting winny hurts like a mofo. When I did my first winny cycle, I said, "I am gonna shoot mine", after the first couple of weeks of me limping around 4-5 days after my shot, I said, F*ck this, I will just drink it instead.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I curious as to why winny for a first cycle?

JohnnyB

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Sicilian, I feel your pain. i said that I was going to shoot my Winny. I did one quad on a Monday and the other on Tuesday, I did not go to work on Wednesday from the pain and limped like I was beat with a bat for a week.

I don't wanna take winny ed because its my first cycle. I also am taking winny because it will help me get faster when i begin my running program. Any suggestions about splitting the dosage would be helpful.

chinups Guest
    Shoot 50 mg EOD all at once, same time each day. I had a gym teacher in HS who use to sau "keep it simple stupid". Not that you are stupid but just keep it simple. My experienced friend did 50mg eod of winny last year and said that he fell in love with winstrol .

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of winny is it..........

Its QV..Quality Vet

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with you on the pain. I'm running QV Stan 100- 50 mg/ED, and it hurts like a bitch. 2 weeks in so far and still shooting it. There's a body part that's extremely sore as hell every f**cking day. Oh well, grin and bare it.Anyone have any tips on reducing the pain?? Anything will help!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Yea, just drink the crap.... I tried to force myself into shooting it ED and after 7 days gave up...My shoulders, legs and ass were all killing me and swelling up.

So I just drink it...1 amp every morning. The half life will allow 50mg ED to be quite effective (from what I've read).

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Drink it or carry around pain releiver. I wish I could shoot it but at least for me the pain is intense when doing so.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    One thing that has seemed to help was warming the winny up before shooting. Also, this is kind of wierd, but when I shot the winny with prop in the same syringe the pain was even worse. When shooting the Prop alone I don't even feel it, and the pain is less severe when shooting the Winny alone also. But it also makes for 2 shots every damn morning.

schmoogey is offline New Member
    ive heard good things about drinking winny. alot of people have started to go that route simply because all those winny shots get to be very painful

popa is offline Senior Member
    shake it up till it's milky then pour it into a bowl and throw in about 300tabs of D's....mmmmm...BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Yea ... shooting interferes with my workouts too much. I like to split the doses up to .... if using it orally. Plus I got great results orally.

Hey .... no gay jokes for saying "orally" twice in one post.

The Butcher is offline Member
    So, you like to take it orally, huh?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thread Information