RickyRoges is offline New Member

Test-400 & Tren A (Stack)

I just have some really important questions and I hope people will give me some quick answers on this one. I am about to start a cycle and stack test-400 with some Tren -A and I have heard quite a few different things on how to start the cycle, ramp up to the correct weekly doses, and from there how many mgs and times a week to do it. My plan looked something like this. . .

Weeks 1-3: Test-400 (200 mg on Monday/Thursday) TEST = 400mg week
    Weeks 1-3: Tren-A (50 mg on Monday/Thursday) TREN = 100 mg week

Weeks 4-12(13): Test-400 (400 mg on Monday/Thursday) TEST = 800 mg week
    Weeks 4-12(13): Tren-A (100 mg on Monday/Thursday) TREN-A = 200 mg week

Weeks 1-12(13): 200 MG of Vitamin B(ED); 1 Pill of Milk Thistle(ED)

For my PCT I was going to run Clomid as follows:
    200mg day 1(2 weeks after last injection); 100mg days 2-13; 50mg 14-28

PLEASE HELP!!!!
    RICKY ROGES

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?
    Cycle history?

I am 5'7 185 pounds, 8.6% BF. Working out since i was 14, now im 23. Put on 85 pounds of lean muscle in 6-7 years on my own. Never cycled

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Read info on tren before starting that stuff. The fact that you plan to inject tren A only twice a week tells me you are not ready for it!

Would you please elaborate because i have heard quite a bit of mixed feelings on this topic. Im up for your criticism but please just elaborate on what you think is the best way to do it

Tren A is a short esther and needs to be injected at least EOD....some even suggest ED. Since this is your first cycle you would have to prepare for many more pokes

Not to mention the fact that (again Most) will tell you that 12 weeks is TO long for Tren A and that it should only be done for about 8 weeks or so. Before anything...start clicking and reading. There is alot of great (and mixed) advice on Tren. Do your homework a liilte first!

I knew that it was short, but does it really mean you need to do it every day. I was told mon wed friday would be sufficient. What bout running test week 1-4 and then just stacking for weeks 5-12

There are sooo many diff. things people will tell you about Tren . If you were told MON/Wed/Fri then why the hell post you plan to inject Mon/Thur??? You should goe EOD for sure to keep levels steady. Like I stated...DO SOME READING! You can find almost every piece of info you need if you just read a little.

To cover your question. I would start Tren and Test together and run the test out longer. Ex. test 1-12 tren 1-8

There are sooo many diff. things people will tell you about Tren . If you were told MON/Wed/Fri then why the hell post you plan to inject Mon/Thur??? You should goe EOD for sure to keep levels steady. Like I stated...DO SOME READING! You can find almost every piece of info you need if you just read a little.

To cover your question. I would start Tren and Test together and run the test out longer. Ex. test 1-12 tren 1-8

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS GUY "lunk1" HAS TOLD YOU

You should NOT be doing Tren for your first cycle, this is a much more advanced compound with serious side effects.

You are also on the young side to be doing a cycle but if you are going to do it anyway, you should definitly be doing a Test ONLY cycle at 400-500mg week for 12 week
    Do not ramp up or down and male sure you research and have ready a full PCT as well as an AI on hand to use or use if needed, you might also want to consider HCG to prevent testicular astrophy

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Mate you should NOT be giving out advice to anyone, obviously YOU need to "do some reading" yourself.

Hey Gonz....seems to me I was trying to tell him pretty much the same thing. I told him over and over...read more info. The very first thing I told hime was NOOO tren .

Ok mate, Just got the impression you were leading him down a path of misery and thats what it would have been for him lol

Bro NO TREN ...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are to young you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.You need to work on your diet and knowledge of AAS before you start a cycle.See you in 2 years.

I was just asking fellas, how else can I learn without asking questions about things like this. First and foremost everyone i have talked to has said no Tren ? let me hear some of your reasons for that?

Why not just get the test?

Advice generally isnt handed out to guys under 25 but if you are dead set on it, look into the test only cycle at 400-500mg week, 12 weeks (not that I would suggest you do it until 25) Kepp training hard and spend another year or 2 tweaking your diet to perfection, you will get some great gains from getting that dialed in.

Advice generally isnt handed out to guys under 25 but if you are dead set on it, look into the test only cycle at 400-500mg week, 12 weeks (not that I would suggest you do it until 25) Kepp training hard and spend another year or 2 tweaking your diet to perfection, you will get some great gains from getting that dialed in.

Thread Information