brasho is offline New Member

Natural Bodybuilder thinking about...

So I have a few questions:

1) Any chance the free stuff that I received a voucher for from the site at the top of the page is legit? I would hate to flush money down the toilet AND ruin my eligibility for natural contests by using fake stuff... does it work at all?

2) What's the worst that could happen if I got products shipped to my home address? I'm a teacher and would probably lose my job if I made the newspaper.

3) Does even the first cycle used require a test booster post cycle?

4) I'm nearly to my 39th birthday, have been working hard for nearly 20 years but I want to continue playing sports more than I want to compete in contests. I did one last August and still haven't come close to regaining all the strength (and size) I lost and that upsets me. I hyperflexed my elbow 16 months ago and that still bugs me, I have two strained hip flexors that have been injured going on 6 months, I dislocated my shoulder a month ago---I need something to fix me! What will fix me...almost as importantly, what will give me my most bang for my buck? I'm considering two options right now: trenbolone -e and winstrol . How do these two fare as injury healers?

Thank you for whomever takes the time to answer.

V-ROID is offline Member
    I don't have a clue what the ingredients are in the products above but you have no worries about the legality of shipping them to your house or disqualifying you from a natural contest. Unless you have to take a polygraph test and you "thought" you took the real deal. They are just supplements.

I appreciate the speedy response.

Yeah, I would take a poly and have a guilty conscience. I bought Ephepdra way back when it was legal and took some leading up to a contest and declared it to the examiner. So you're basically saying I would be wasting my money with the site mentioned? I appreciate it.

Ok, how about questions #2, 3, and 4. What's the worst that could happen to me if I had REAL products shipped to my house? Do people ever actually get caught and what do they get charged with if anything?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Worst thing I hear of is getting a letter from customs saying your package has been seized. At which point you blow it off, don't try to go and claim it, and send a copy of that letter to the place you bought and they will usually reship. But hey the stuff is illegal and sometimes you lose, but rare. Worse case is you do get the shipment successfully, which vast majority do, then you pull a bonehead move like leaving it in your car and the cops find it for whatever reason. That can become a major, expensive hassle that everyone can find out about, but rare too. Freakiest part for me was sending money to who knows where... Then signing for package at post office. Just don't open the package until you get home and should be fine. Get a mailbox at one of those mail places if you are really paranoid about ordering, or find a local source. As for passing a polygraph test, pop some beta-blockers and you can be from Mars if you want...

V-ROID is offline Member
    Sorry just reread your post. You got the PCT part a little confused. Click here " pct " for more info. No steroid is going to heal your injuries, especially taking Tren at age 39 out of the blue... Winstrol will dry out your joints even more. ALL cycles are run with a Test base and Test is the only thing anyone should consider for their first cycle, if they are ready that is. Read some stickies and hang out a while, there is no magic solution...

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    OP, Vegan gives good advise here, don't even think about tren right now, a long ester test is a great first cycle, if you are ready to run one!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the stuff from the banner are legal alternatives. So you have no problem shipping to your home or with your job.
    They are not steroids so you will not be banned from your comp. just think of it like taking any other supplement
    they do work they get alot of repeat buyers so that tell you something
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thank you for all the quick responses. The shipping/receiving info was especially useful.

The dry joints thing doesn't bother me too much. My issues are definitely with tendons and muscles and not cartilage. I'm also scared to death of test for the bloating, gyno, and shrinking the boys.

The reason I'm looking at tren is because a guy I work out with frequently is just completing his first cycle and he's put on 18 lbs, looks leaner, hasn't had too many bad side-effects (just bacne), and went from being a decent amount weaker than me, to being a little stronger. He hasn't planned for anything to take post-cycle (which from what I'm reading is when gyno happens)---is this going to haunt him?

these are supplements not steroids . So a tren supplment isnt the same as the steroid tren

Yeah, the tren I was considering is the one my friend is finishing up with. It's totally legit, injectable, he got way bigger, acne, more cut. Why is it that tren would be poor first cycle? I'm scared of using test.

V-ROID is offline Member
    First time I ever heard anyone say scared of Test and want to use Tren haha! You use Test everyday anyway... Shouldn't use Tren without at least a small amount of Test for a bajillion reasons. Shouldn't use Tren before Test. You buddy is way misinformed. DO NOT listen to him and DO NOT inject Tren. Do a search here for threads with Tren in the title and read about 20 of them.
    Last edited by V-ROID; 04-16-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brasho View Post
    Yeah, the tren I was considering is the one my friend is finishing up with. It's totally legit, injectable, he got way bigger, acne, more cut. Why is it that tren would be poor first cycle? I'm scared of using test.
    tren is a hell of alot harsher for you then test. If you wont use test then dont even think about tren

Okay, I will do that. He's looking really good right now near the end of his cycle. Is there major problems he needs to be aware of?

I may be on test everyday, naturally of course, but the reason I was thinking of tren was the reports saying it was X amount better, no bloating, etc.

Like most people considering the stuff, I'm pretty depressed. Last year about 2 months before my show I was fairly freakish (for a natural guy) strength-wise. I weighed 193 at 5'7, was hitting 225 for 25+ reps, 330 on incline... but by August I was 170 (my lean mass at 193 was 166 but when I got to 170 I had lost a ton of lean mass) and had cut my reps of 225 in half at 13. Now, nearly 8 months later, my bench reps haven't gone above 17, my incline sucks, and I haven't gotten nearly as much of my size back as I want (I'm back to 185 and holding). I assume that if I did test it would be far more obvious to others due to the bloating but everything I've read the past two days has people saying not to use stuff because they are too young and now I feel like perhaps I'm too old to do a first cycle.

Also, it seems like a few people on here are saying that even with using a PCT that most gains are lost BECAUSE of the body discontinuing natural testosterone production. Sorry if I've wasted anybody's time here by continually asking the same questions.

Would I still get significant gains on test like my friend on tren or is tren that much... better? The sites I've looked at have raved about tren.

anything you take shuts down your natural test. So taking tren will shut down your natural test production and you will not be injecting any. So you will have a significant amount of issues. Tren has a long list of side effects much more then test.

People get great results off of a test cycle. Nobody who has a clue uses tren alone or runs it as a first cycle. It usually "no offense" that read how great it is and want to try it. So they dont realize the people who say its great are using other stuff with it and its not their first time

I thought you were worried about going the legal route because of being a teacher and wanting to do a natural show.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brasho View Post
    Okay, I will do that. He's looking really good right now near the end of his cycle. Is there major problems he needs to be aware of?

I may be on test everyday, naturally of course, but the reason I was thinking of tren was the reports saying it was X amount better, no bloating, etc.

Like most people considering the stuff, I'm pretty depressed. Last year about 2 months before my show I was fairly freakish (for a natural guy) strength-wise. I weighed 193 at 5'7, was hitting 225 for 25+ reps, 330 on incline... but by August I was 170 (my lean mass at 193 was 166 but when I got to 170 I had lost a ton of lean mass) and had cut my reps of 225 in half at 13. Now, nearly 8 months later, my bench reps haven't gone above 17, my incline sucks, and I haven't gotten nearly as much of my size back as I want (I'm back to 185 and holding). I assume that if I did test it would be far more obvious to others due to the bloating but everything I've read the past two days has people saying not to use stuff because they are too young and now I feel like perhaps I'm too old to do a first cycle.

Also, it seems like a few people on here are saying that even with using a PCT that most gains are lost BECAUSE of the body discontinuing natural testosterone production. Sorry if I've wasted anybody's time here by continually asking the same questions.
    A lot easier to control the bloat you MAY get from Test than it is to control the sides you WILL get from Tren . Test is the foundation to every cycle and should ALWAYS be your first cycle. If you have been working out for years, if you diet is in check (thats a big if), if you do a proper PCT and maintain the diet and exercise then you will keep most of your gains. You can gain more from your first cycle of Test than a long term user could get from Tren. Also lift more weight and do less reps if you want to get bigger, and I assume you do. Hell maybe just try a TRT dose size cycle like 250mg a week. You can make gains from that, not get bloated unless you eat like crap, and might cure your depression. LOTS to consider but at least you are here researching and not jabbing Tren in your 39 year old ass and hoping for the best...

And yah you buddy needs to have a solid PCT lined up or he will lose gains, feel like crap, and risk not returning to normal testosterone production etc...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I thought you were worried about going the legal route because of being a teacher and wanting to do a natural show.
    Thanks, that makes a lot more sense to me now.

I prefer the legal route, but as far as continuing to do natural shows... not a huge deal, I enjoy sports a lot more than bodybuilding... I mean, I love bodybuilding, per se, but competing sucked way too much strength and lean mass off my frame that I'm still struggling to regain so I can continue to excel in sports.

As for being a teacher, if I ever decided to do stuff.... I've seen it called, "gear", my main concern would be getting caught. The more I've heard and the more I've researched is making doing a cycle less and less desirable.

Thank you so much for all the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    A lot easier to control the bloat you MAY get from Test than it is to control the sides you WILL get from Tren . Test is the foundation to every cycle and should ALWAYS be your first cycle. If you have been working out for years, if you diet is in check (thats a big if), if you do a proper PCT and maintain the diet and exercise then you will keep most of your gains. You can gain more from your first cycle of Test than a long term user could get from Tren. Also lift more weight and do less reps if you want to get bigger, and I assume you do. Hell maybe just try a TRT dose size cycle like 250mg a week. You can make gains from that, not get bloated unless you eat like crap, and might cure your depression. LOTS to consider but at least you are here researching and not jabbing Tren in your 39 year old ass and hoping for the best...

And yah you buddy needs to have a solid PCT lined up or he will lose gains, feel like crap, and risk not returning to normal testosterone production etc...
    Hey, I said I was nearly 39 years old, let's not keep making me feel older than I am! I've still got a little more than two months.

I understand now what you are saying. It makes a ton more sense. My diet is pretty good, most of the time it is excellent. I usually train pretty heavy. I only do reps of 225 every-once-in-a-while to see where I stand as max flat benching is brutal on my shoulders (but I've never had a problem lifting/getting crushed on incline). I usually alternate light weeks of 5-8 with heavy weeks of sets of 3-5, although there are certain exercises I never do less than 5 on.

I read a couple of weeks ago about half cycles. Have you ever heard of this? The guy said the user would still get much of the results, but far less side effects. He said his bloat and acne came after week 4 or so and would stop then... I believe he said because he'd stop there he didn't need to use a PCT (I could be wrong). Is there any merit to this or is it waste of money?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Thread Information