pct for 6 months+ cycle

ive urged my best bromance to come off gear and recover then utilize Ronnies slingshot or bill roberts 2 on 2 off programs.

hes been blasting on test e 350 x 2 a week, mast and deca , with some tend mix and abombs mixed in along the way

Im gonna get him to come off after ar ships us the necessary research material, how long with out getting blood work done could one assume or using factual data say he would have to run pct for. Also we cant run any hcg for the end of his suppression as its dried up where we live. so it will be two weeks off then the pct.

any positive info would be very helpful

thanks in advance.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ronnies SSTM is the bomb. Best workout I think in the world.
    PCT for 4 weeks at the most 6 then come off for at least

run it the same as 100/40 first week then 50/20 for 5 weeks?

to help with his gains, i was think of running 0.2 letro after or even during his pct to bridge untill he gets back on. i doubt i can have him have 6 months off no gear but if anything he will go with out gear as long as he can knowing 6 months or untill blood work shows good levels.

he did gear 7 years ago the first time with tren and test and no pctf for 20 weeks since then he said his balls never bounced back, but he has genetics of a russian olymipan and is strong as ****, libido has never been a issue he said when hes off. just his nuts never grew back. he doesnt care about kids cause hes a hard kunt. he has been in teh gym full on for 6 years so his training and diet are dialed in.

thanks

Thread Information