Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bio.vizier

Thread: Is it Possible?

bio.vizier is offline New Member

Is it Possible?

Im 22yo 250Lbs. 19%BF 6'2" new here, just looking for a lil help

havent yet done a cycle, looking for a great stack. Ive been researching for the last 6 months

I have read a lot about Halo and its side effects, but one thing that intrigued me was that people were saying there is no PCT needed afterwards if only Halo was used, due to its non-aromatizing properties, and the fact that it doesnt shut down natural testosterone production. I also hear that you pretty much keep all of the gains made from it. however, i do not think the side effects are worth the risk. and i do understand that a test-based compound stacked with this will dramatically increase gains. nevertheless here is what im looking for, i hope it is not too much to ask:

No PCT or dramatic effect to natural test production because of my age
    Medium to High gains - strength gains and fat loss are more important
    Minimal - Medium side effects
    High ability to keep gains

My primary goal is to be able to keep my gains even if they are somewhat smaller than other stacks. In this way i can spend the next couple years getting to the size that i want which is
    250Lbs. at 5-7%BF

Any help is greatly appreciated, I hope im not asking for a miracle but I am a very hard worker

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    1. Your in the right place and welcome!
    But you may want to think about gettin your bf% down to at least 15% max under that the better... Your cycle is sh*t bro... Test only first cycle... You alwYs want a test base as you even mentioned!

Furthermore not using other vompunds as you won't know what test will do! Your age yo young - 24-25... And about aromatization that's why you take an AI!

And if you were to cycle at your age you'd drfinitely want to use a PCT and hCG ON cycle only... Have you done any research? PCT is a necessity as it recovers your HPTA and your hormones are damn high right now... You'll mess RN up not cycling properly and safely!
    Good luck OP!

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I would not bother with using steroids at your age to be honest, unless you're planning to become a professional athlete and get an edge over your competitors.

The first thing I would do is make sure your diet is perfect, progressively increasing your lifts and getting plenty of quality sleep. Dropping some bodyfat to come down to around 10% will make you look a lot bigger anyway.

I think you could make some pretty impressive gains naturally at your age.

Keeping any steroid gains above your natural limit long term is pretty much impossible anyway.
    Last edited by AussieMachine; 01-31-2015 at 08:11 PM.

NACH3

Thanks man...I was just hoping there was i way...i have definetely done the research but came across some questionable information...the cycle i would like to do includes
    Test enanthate 500mg per week divided in two shots.
    trenbolone acetate 75 mg/eod
    arimidex .5mg/eod

hcg for the last four weeks
    increase arimidex to .5mg/ed

clomid for three weeks, three weeks after the cycle is over

Does this sound like a good cycle? have i missed anything? do you have any recommendations, or slight changes?
    And will my natural test levels normalize?
    Will i eventually lose all the muscle if i quit doing stacks after a couple years?

thanks for your help!
    Last edited by bio.vizier; 01-31-2015 at 08:17 PM.

AussieMachine

I am not looking to be insanely huge, but if i can get to my natural limit quickly, i would love to even if thats all i am able to keep. I just here that certain stacks will allow you to keep 85% + of the gains... I will definitely take into consideration what you have said.

but if reaching my natural limit is possible and wont ruin my natural test production thats really all im looking for right now....who knows maybe ill be hooked

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bio.vizier View Post
    Thanks man...I was just hoping there was i way...i have definetely done the research but came across some questionable information...the cycle i would like to do includes
    Test enanthate 500mg per week divided in two shots.
    trenbolone acetate 75 mg/eod
    arimidex .5mg/eod

hcg for the last four weeks
    increase arimidex to .5mg/ed

clomid for three weeks, three weeks after the cycle is over

Does this sound like a good cycle? have i missed anything? do you have any recommendations, or slight changes?
    And will my natural test levels normalize?
    Will i eventually lose all the muscle if i quit doing stacks after a couple years?

thanks for your help!
    Don't forget to have caber or Prami on hand or just run it as all 19nors need a DA(Dopamine Agonist) to control Prolactin as there is no need for it in men's bodies that we know of today! But by controlling your E2 this won't happen but better to be safe than sorry

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You should totally stay away from tren for your first cycle. You are still young and should wait a while before even taking any AAS. But if you are going to try anything only try test to start. If you run several compounds to start it will screw you up forever. Meaning, you will not know if it was from the test or tren and you will probably be afraid to try anything ever again. Tren is a very strong compound and you should wait until you have at least five cycles under you belt and know that your body can handle test ok. No need to stack a bunch of things to start as you will have no idea what might be causing a problem if something occurs. Good luck!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and when I stated you should only try testosterone to start I was referring the the steroids part. You still just run everything else including proper PCT.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    You should totally stay away from tren for your first cycle. You are still young and should wait a while before even taking any AAS. But if you are going to try anything only try test to start. If you run several compounds to start it will screw you up forever. Meaning, you will not know if it was from the test or tren and you will probably be afraid to try anything ever again. Tren is a very strong compound and you should wait until you have at least five cycles under you belt and know that your body can handle test ok. No need to stack a bunch of things to start as you will have no idea what might be causing a problem if something occurs. Good luck!
    Yeah I don't know why I even gave info regarding what to take ( well at least he knows now though) but definitely no Tren on a first cycle but your age is big issue on this forum as we try and to you newer guys how to do it properly! We are doing it b/c it wasn't there when some of us were younger so keep reading... And educating yourself for when a time comes and you want to try it and you know how and what to do and look for, etc!

Oki-Des, NACH3

copy that...i will hold off from the tren . Im going to continue doing my research, I will stick with a natural build until I am certain what i need. Thanks
    Oki-Des likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Whats your diet like op? List everything you ate yesterday?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Minimal side effects and no dramatic effect to your natural test function?

Strength gains and fat loss are more important?

Your answer is a strength training program with a caloric deficit. Seriously. If you truly are only 19% at 250lbs and 6'2 then you have some great stats/genes and really don't need AAS for your current goals. Can you throw up a pic so we can see?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information