Christos is offline Junior Member

My Post Cycle Cycle

This is my current cycle week 1-4 400mg test cyp. just cause I had some left. Week 4-10 Fina 75mg eod, 250mg sust/week.
    I was planning 2500 iu hcg every 3 days for 4 times and clomid 100mg ed for first week and 50mg the second. I know to take the clomid 3 weeks after my last shot of sust but should I wait then to start the hcg or should I start right after my cycle ends? My nips are sensitive but there is no itching or soreness behing them just when you pinch them.
    Also I just started my 7th week.
    Any help would be appreciated and no flame on the cycle I just wanted to try the fina.
    Thanks

MDMA is offline Banned
    Hmm... cycle is tore up bro.

Why are you switching tests 1/2 way through, and your going from 400mg test cyp a week to 250mg of sust a week? Sust needs to be shot EOD, thats aprox. 750mg a week. You shouldnt be doing HCG every 3 day but rather every 5th, and I doubt you'll need 4 shots of 2500iu for this cycle, three shots of 2000iu each spread 5 days apart should be sufficenet. Your clomid therapy should go like this 300/100/50 split, 300mg being on day 1. I personally run clomid for 4-5 weeks but that's just me...

None the less... I would suggest reading up a bit more before deciding on anything, and definatly research your next cycle a tad more. Good luCk

I switched tests. cause I had some cyp. from an old cycle left. So I front loaded that to get me started. I don't need a huge massive cycle for my goals. I just wanted to add 20lbs. my next cycle is winny/eq.
    The hcg is a 10,000 ius. I figured I might as well use it then let it go to waste. This is the longest cycle I have done most are 5 or 6 weeks to get over the hump. So I never needed a post cycle.
    Thanks for the info

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You didnt front load the cyp. All you did was run it at 400mg per week fro 4 weeks which was a waste-IMHO. Like MDMA said the cycle is jacked bro. you did not even need to waste the hcg on that cycle.

"So I never need a post cycle"-- good luck bro, do some research on AS and you will find 6 weeks, 5 weeks will shut you down. You ran fina for 6 weeks alone which woul shut you down. now you planning to run eq. OK no need for a post cycle therapy there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You need to read my post a little more clearly. I did the cyp cause i had it and it was gonna go to waste. It's better to use it then to waste it right?
    As for "I never needed a post cycle before" no I haven't, look at what I wrote I've only done 5-6 week cycle to get over the hump and most of them was just test. This is the longest cycle I have done and the first time on fina and I know that it will shut me down. That's why I am doing a post cycle.
    I've done my research and there are a lot of diffrent answers. I just wanted to get a few from my cycle.
    Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How is it going to be a waste??

So your saying test will not shut you down?? LOL-not unless you were doing such a low dosage that it did not even supress you natural levels, which I find hard to believe,IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well it just past it's experation date, it's not enough for a cycle just a couple of weeks why not use it.

Sure test will shut you down but not that much at moderate doses for a short period of time. The human body is very resilient you can bounce back very quickly after short cycles.

What's the problem with doing two different tests?

Thread Information