tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

worried about Fina

just got some fina and i am a little scared to try it for some reason. I have been on d-bol, anadrol , test, eq, deca , winny, primo, clen , and others but never fina. I know that it is quite toxic on the kidneys, but now i hear that it makes your really aggressive, and you can taste it in your mouth when it is at peak (what the hell is that) i'm going to be taking 75mg a day for 7 weeks a long with prop and winny. Just a little worried...maybe i am just over reacting. I've never experienced aggression when i was on anything including anadrol and dbol , just worried about everything i have been hearing with fina. if any one can give me some help it would be appreciated. thanks

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    well if you are to worried to take it, you cold always mail it to me ..

the taste and the pain are pretty much the only bad part about fina !!

good points to look at though you get hard as a mofo.. your weight increases and ur strength goes through the roof!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I LIKE THE PAIN....and the taste.....

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I've never heard anything about a taste in your mouth! What type of taste are you talking about? I'm about to start my fina cycle.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    heheh you'll find out bro ... there'll be a new taste to your chicken and tuna!!

strollin is offline Associate Member
    What type of taste? Please I don't like surprises. Thanks bros

Nico is offline Associate Member
    The taste is not bad, its the cough I get like a minute after a shot that annoys me. As for the taste, It was more like a taste, smell combination that hits you so hard. Kind of hard to explain, you have to experience it yourself I guess. But I love the hardness and strength you get from it. Love it..

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

I like hearing this im about to start a fina prop cycle what else should i expect???????

hully is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my fourth week of fina, and I have not experienced any "taste" in my mouth. I have gained 14 lbs. so far though. No drastic strength increases yet, but since this is just now my fourth week, I'm hoping it'll start shooting up quick

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you hit a vein you'll get the fina taste before you finish injecting, the cough stays with me for a while though.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'm bout to start a cycle with fina.. never heard nething about pain. i though prop(also part of my cycle) is a bit annoying..my main reason for fina is to gain a few lean muscle but mostly to shred bf%

FNW12 is offline New Member
    bump - I've got the same q's

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I get the taste in the back of my throat sometimes, but it isn't bad... Really the only thing I didn't like was the insomnia in the first week, but that definatly goes away when you get used to it because now I sleep like a baby. On my 4th week and strength gains are comming in, very excited.

WHOISDAMAN..U R DOING FINA FOR 10 WEEKS? I THOUGHT IT WASN'T SAFE FOR THAT LONG? NEWAYS MY QUESTIONS THAT THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE? AND I MOST PROBABLY DO 75MG ED. BUT WAS RECOMENDED 75MG EOD SINCE I'M NEW... WHAT DO U THINK>>REMEMBER MY GOAL..LOSE BF

MY CYCLE CONSISTS OF

75MG FINA WEEK 1 - 8 ED
    50MG PROP WEEK 1- 8 ED
    T3 STARTING FOR 6 WEEKS 5/40/55 %
    ALSO THROWING IN CLEN N ECA STACK 2 WEEKS ON AND OFF

6'0 226LBS.....STARTED AT 297LBS

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ozmax98
    WHOISDAMAN..U R DOING FINA FOR 10 WEEKS? I THOUGHT IT WASN'T SAFE FOR THAT LONG? NEWAYS MY QUESTIONS THAT THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE? AND I MOST PROBABLY DO 75MG ED. BUT WAS RECOMENDED 75MG EOD SINCE I'M NEW... WHAT DO U THINK>>REMEMBER MY GOAL..LOSE BF
    I think 12 weeks is max, 10 weeks for some. For 8 weeks 75mg ed is fine, I don't see why you would run into a problem... even if it is your first cycle. The fina would work well to lose bf, it burns fat like no other (as long as it is accompanied by a proper diet and training program).

MY CARDIO N TRAINING IS ON POINT.. DIET IS 85 % GOOD(HAVE A GF WHO LOVES TO GO OUT AND PARTY.........BOUT TO END VERY SOON...SO THEN DIET SHOULD BE UP TO 95 %...LOL) I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT FINA AND T3... I CANT TO SEE HOW IT DOES FOR ME. IN ACHIEVING MY GOALS... COMING FROM 297 TO NOW 226 HAS GOT ME PUMPED NOW I CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN PROUDLY SHOW MY BODY OFF

Thread Information